+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grealish

Grealish

Just signed a 5 year deal at Villa.

The point of this post is that it's good to see, imo, someone who could potentially earn a lot more and play for a much bigger club staying at his boyhood club-it's where he's from and it's his club.

Dunno, I just think in this age of football mercenaries, it's good to see.

Floppy-haired tw.at that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Just signed a 5 year deal at Villa.

The point of this post is that it's good to see, imo, someone who could potentially earn a lot more and play for a much bigger club staying at his boyhood club-it's where he's from and it's his club.

Dunno, I just think in this age of football mercenaries, it's good to see.

Floppy-haired tw.at that he is.
    Plus nobody showed any real interest in signing him,Aubamayang staying at Arsenal as well a very big Contract day today.

He's a ****.

I think issue is nobody came in for him.

All it does is guarentee the vile a better fee for him - which is fair enough.

On a related note, I've just watched the Sky reporter ask him 'At what point was the idea of you staying muted?'

Muted?

MUTED????

ffs,

That's his job, man!!!

I mooted the telly after that...

Villa fan in Peace.
    Look, as a villa Fan we all hoped he would stay but were resigned to the fact it was just a matter of time before Utd came in for him. They bulked at the figure in his buy out clause so thats it, Jack realised who wanted him and decided to stay. His buy out is now over 100mill, that a crazy figure but one which will keep us happy.
    Ps, don't know why he gets so much flak, come on guys, if you had Signed him, I think you would be rather smug about it.....
    Good luck for the season.UTV

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Villa fan in Peace.
    Look, as a villa Fan we all hoped he would stay but were resigned to the fact it was just a matter of time before Utd came in for him. They bulked at the figure in his buy out clause so thats it, Jack realised who wanted him and decided to stay. His buy out is now over 100mill, that a crazy figure but one which will keep us happy.
    Ps, don't know why he gets so much flak, come on guys, if you had Signed him, I think you would be rather smug about it.....
    Good luck for the season.UTV
    He's a great player, would love it if we could produce a player of his calibre - and then get him to stay with us. Good for you.

He is the sort of tw*at who ignores lockdown cos he thinks he`s special, (special needs more like), crashes his car (still pissed) and then tries to slink off, lovely bloke, great talent but an arrogant ****ty human being, imho. No offence intended at all to anyone who actually has special needs or a disability of any kind, partially disabled myself

He was a tw4t for breaking lockdown but apologised and gave shed loads of money to charity, he always does. He also gave uo 25% if his salary for 4 months and it was sent to the NHS fund. Hes no Angel but what player is, too much money in the game today.
    He has an incredible talent and Utd will be kicking themselves that they didn't even bid for him.
    UTV

It's always good to get the other side of an argument and you're defending your player which is fair enough, too.

I absolutely agree that we'd like to have signed him....hypothetically, obvs-he's one of those players who can, on his day, turn a game.

Plus, my point still stands-it's good to see a local talent staying with his boyhood club. I'm sure that if he'd wanted to go then it would have happened.

You know, I honestly think he got fed up waiting for Utd or Whoever to come in for him, he knows where his bread is buttered and yes, its so pleasing to see Utds sneaky trick fail, rumour has it he was so tapped up he was actually going to put in a transfer request. Utd would then have Named the price not Villa, probably 50mill?
    He stays a villa lad for a while, new buy out clause and also a clause to leave if relegated. I do not think that will happen with our recruitment, i feel better seasons for us and the Toon. The premiership needs clubs like ours, we have both suffered recently but now looking in better condition.
    How do you guys see the new season shaping up? Obviously things for you could have been so different!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)