+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ground Sharing

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    All clubs have their share of clowns mi owd pal.Yes we're ok but gettin wazzed off with this covid.Our team will be affected more than most with the pre season not being normal because for us to compete at the Premier League level we need all our regulars to be super fit& at it every game and also to be 100% match fit.Wolves are a very good team and hit us early and you can't afford to be behind against them because they have so much pace throughout the team to hit on the break.I think we'll survive but one or two BLADES i spoke too before monday said they thought we'd be nearer top 6 this season i just told em to leave the wacky bacca alone. Tek care buddy and good luck to Barnsley this season.UTMPB
    You've earned my respect Rod has your club which was inconceivable to me following "'that incident" all those years ago .

All the best to you and your club this season mate .

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    All clubs have their share of clowns mi owd pal.Yes we're ok but gettin wazzed off with this covid.Our team will be affected more than most with the pre season not being normal because for us to compete at the Premier League level we need all our regulars to be super fit& at it every game and also to be 100% match fit.Wolves are a very good team and hit us early and you can't afford to be behind against them because they have so much pace throughout the team to hit on the break.I think we'll survive but one or two BLADES i spoke too before monday said they thought we'd be nearer top 6 this season i just told em to leave the wacky bacca alone. Tek care buddy and good luck to Barnsley this season.UTMPB
    Allus good to hear frum thi mate , lerrus kno if you hear abart any games between the South Yorkshire giant's at under 18s / 23s level , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You've earned my respect Rod has your club which was inconceivable to me following "'that incident" all those years ago .

All the best to you and your club this season mate .
    I've always said i like Barnsley as a town and a club,alot of it's to do with my mining history and the brilliant blokes i met on several picket lines in 84/85 from Barnsley but make no mistake Animal when we play each other i want us to hammer you Tykes.Same as when i'm not watching DEM MIGHTY BLADES i sometimes go and watch the Millers but also when we play em i want us to hammer them as well.I can't think of what incident you're on abart mate. I recall a match at Oakwell when we were leadin 2-1 and the BLADES in't away end were singin to ya we're sendin ya darn,then shockingly Barnsley went 3-2 up and the Barnsley fans were singin back to us BLADES you're keepin us up, Give me good banter like that over idiotic violence every day of the week.It was the same last season when Liverpool were at BDBL and the Scousers were singin Champions of Europe and that's summat you'll never be able to sing,which 28000 BLADES answered with Champions of League One and that's sumamt you'll never be able to sing,all four sides of the ground were laughin their ballax off again far better than wantin to f8.Roma our U/23's play at Chesterfield now and mostly in the evenings so i dunt go but if i do hear owt abart playing Barnsley at acedmy level at BDBL,Oakwell or Shirecliffe and we're allowed to watch i'll defo let thi know,it'd be gr8 to see thi again mi ow dpal.Tek care Rome&Animal and hopefully we can start goin to games again ASAP.UTMPB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12