+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ground Sharing

Ground Sharing

Would you go ? A BIG NO as far as Im concerned , none in this area appeal to me

Not been since they sold half the team last season, then Covid kicked in.
    Won’t go again till these owners have gone so certainly wouldn’t watch us at home on another ground!

One local club seems to be flattering themselves that we would go there

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Would you go ? A BIG NO as far as Im concerned , none in this area appeal to me
    Absolutely not and I hope to a man no tyke would either .

I'd expect 100% solidarity on this and if not well there's a name I can think off that describes you , it was a popular term in the mid 80's and your one for life by the way .

One local club seems to be flattering themselves that we would go there
    Who dat then Roma? Hope you're well mi owd pal.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who dat then Roma? Hope you're well mi owd pal.UTMPB
    Am oreyt at minit mate , hope you arr ? Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with , I know tharra Rovrum Lad mate , even thar must cringe at somes nasty horrible remarks , lack of education over theer ? I don't know , anyway hoping your all well , Safe too, warrit a blip last neet ? Dissapointed with your game , but sure you will finish at least mid table , all the best mate , Roma

Definitely not.

Just move to oakwell south, London tykes'll be laughin

Belle Vue Wakefield Trinity ground please - 10 mins walk for me, just off Barnsley Road !!

Am oreyt at minit mate , hope you arr ? Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with , I know tharra Rovrum Lad mate , even thar must cringe at somes nasty horrible remarks , lack of education over theer ? I don't know , anyway hoping your all well , Safe too, warrit a blip last neet ? Dissapointed with your game , but sure you will finish at least mid table , all the best mate , Roma
    All clubs have their share of clowns mi owd pal.Yes we're ok but gettin wazzed off with this covid.Our team will be affected more than most with the pre season not being normal because for us to compete at the Premier League level we need all our regulars to be super fit& at it every game and also to be 100% match fit.Wolves are a very good team and hit us early and you can't afford to be behind against them because they have so much pace throughout the team to hit on the break.I think we'll survive but one or two BLADES i spoke too before monday said they thought we'd be nearer top 6 this season i just told em to leave the wacky bacca alone. Tek care buddy and good luck to Barnsley this season.UTMPB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast