+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edwards cleared by panel

Michael stewart was at it as well wtf - the only part that looked bad was the still photo in Daily Ranger and even then it appears he got stretchered off with a wee nick to his knee. Alex Rae is an utter tw@t

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Michael stewart was at it as well wtf - the only part that looked bad was the still photo in Daily Ranger and even then it appears he got stretchered off with a wee nick to his knee. Alex Rae is an utter tw@t
    Gerrard is a ****ing prick as well.

This was downgraded to a yellow card!

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    This all started with Alex Rae on currant bun TV setting the narrative. He immediately declared Edwards meant it and it was a horrendous tackle. I'm glad the panel weren't swayed by the the lynch mob. Dermot Gallagher examining it on Sky didn't even think it was a foul.
    Did you also notice that they described almost every foul by a United player as 'cynical'?

Remember also the game at Ibrox where Mark de Vries got booked just for scoring a goal against oldco? Take a bow Mike McCurry.

I suspect that if there had been a crowd in last Saturday, the ref would have gave them the red card the card they were slavering for.

I’ve watched most the away games with the home commentary, and been quite surprised how balanced and neutral they’ve been, enjoyed getting a different perspective on United, until that rangers match. There was an early booking for Bolton when both him and Davis went in to get the ball, no Ill intent from either player, Bolton got there first then Davis caught him, yet Bolton got booked. Even after the replay of tackle Rae was still calling it a deserved booking for Bolton.

Yeah, I saw that, no way should Bolton have been booked there.

I see Morelos managed to 'pull through' in miraculous time and be back on the pitch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I see Morelos managed to 'pull through' in miraculous time and be back on the pitch tonight.
    This can't be right, thought he was in intensive care?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    This can't be right, thought he was in intensive care?
    Scored two goals with a broken leg....the man is amazing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)