+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oi Psaw2

Oi Psaw2

You have a PM

I've got to admit that Psaw2 is in fact me and it was all a part of my cunning plan (which I did warn you about) to finish in the top two places in the competion but I've been sussed out by Griffy

I'm hanging my hands in shame as I know that I've let Griff down,I've let my parents down and I've let Notts County down

But I'm still top of the League and don't you lot forget it,woo hoo

Report to the headmasters office immediately. You did a s­hit job with that avatar anyway.

I was trying to curry favour with the avatar tbf

Git.

Aye

Well done Griff. Keep the cheats in check.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)