+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Muto out on loan

Muto out on loan

To Eibar in Spain.

Was bought for selling shirts in Asia, can't think of any other reason. Not that I would know whether he's good or bad, simply haven't seen enough of him to say.

Fair enough move I guess, for both him and us. Would be nice to have him if Carroll decides to get injured again though.

Hopefully, we can see more of Sørensen and other young players this season if we get injury prone again.

Will do him good to get regular football and to be honest he has never been given a fair chance scored at old trafford then never got much of a look in then last season scored against Leicester in the cup and same thing. Bruce seems to not rate Sorensen at all,last season even with all the injury problems he never got a look in sadly

Good luck to him. The little we saw of him wasn't great but I agree-he wasn't given a fair crack of the whip.

...he must be glad to be out of here, watching Joelinton lumber uselessly around the pitch and producing sh.it performance after sh.it performance yet not getting a look in.
    Talking of Joelinton, I saw a comment from one of our fans saying 'get off his back, it's only his second season, he needs time to settle in.'

Ffs. Some of our fans are f.ucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Talking of Joelinton, I saw a comment from one of our fans saying 'get off his back, it's only his second season, he needs time to settle in.'

Ffs. Some of our fans are f.ucking morons.
    Maybe send him out on loan, get him some game time

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    😂😂😂😂😃😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

As said, bought to sell shirts - I believe he did that.

Ridiculous that Joelinton can get onto team regardless of ****eness, yet the back up strikers can't even get a look in, even when scoring in the previous game.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)