+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: George Hirst signs

...9 pages and counting up to now on pork talk

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...ge/8/#comments

Are they not gonna be gutted if he starts banging em in for us...

...move on lads its pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    He was very poor a Wycombe & did not seem interested.
    I wouldn’t say ‘not interested’. Points I picked up on were, he wasn’t played the ball to his feet much so had few options to score.

Biggest fault with Freddie last week, he was pure ball greedy at times when others were better positioned to score.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

😂 pork talk

Very good

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Biggest fault with Freddie last week, he was pure ball greedy at times when others were better positioned to score.
    Yeah I saw same thing especially in second half instead of passing he belted it at defence then they went on counter attack

There’s loads of things I like about him. The main points really are that he can score, scoring goals in football is one of the hardest things to do, you look at any successful team and they have a goal-scorer. His work ethic is very good, he’s happy to run in-behind and he’s an aerial threat. If I had to build a footballer for this football club, he’d be it, so it was no-brainer for me to bring him in. I’ve tried to sign him on numerous occasions and fortunately this time I’ve been successful. He’s a good kid and hopefully he’ll have an enjoyable time with us."

I have been reassured about him having an aerial threat. I know he is a tall lad but have not seen many goals from his head on the net. I have been a bit concerned that he may be bullied by big Champ defenders with having a slight frame. Maybe he has bulke d up a bit. If he has he could be some player and seriously challenge Smith for the cf role in the team.

Its good that he obviously feels he needs to prove himself and I think Warney will help him do that.

I have a good gut feeling about him. If he can get off to a good start he could do really well. The only trouble is then that Leicester will want him back at Xmas to replace Vardy!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-09-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

Chuffin eck 15 pages now and we have only 4 and he's on loan to US! Sad lot at the sty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234