+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: FK Viking v The Mighty ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Well played. How much that get you?
    £710 back. Don’t bet much these days but those paddy power odds were too good to not have a punt.

Quote Originally Posted by awa_ye_reds View Post
    Very happy tonight. Under normal circumstances I doubt we'd give sporting Lisbon much of a game away (although you never know), but the ironing is delicious and we face a side decimated by COVID. I'm sure they still have plenty talent available, but this must surely be them at their most beatable over the last wee while and it would be glorious if we took their scalp. Probably getting ahead of myself there, but tonight I'm happy and allowing myself to dream. How naive
    Stranger things have happened !
    My thought was Is THIS the Aberdeen team that will finally win the Scottish Cup for us again ?.....I am thinking it just might be !

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    My thought was Is THIS the Aberdeen team that will finally win the Scottish Cup for us again ?.....I am thinking it just might be !
    I'm thinking this is the Aberdeen team that will win the Scottish Cup twice in one season!!

We were more than comfortable tonight. Classic McInnes counter attacking stuff. McCrorie, Hoban and Hayes make the difference for us imo.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Well played. How much that get you?

Arithmetic not your strongest point min?

I find the way they lay odds today mystifying but even I could work out that one.

That was a classic European away performance from any team. I give McInnes stick, but today that was almost the perfect performance any coach in the world would be happy with.

Very chuffed. That fixture was a potential banana skin especially as their was no return leg
    job done
    Well done boys
    STANDFREE
    Proud very proud as Sir Alex would say

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Arithmetic not your strongest point min?

I find the way they lay odds today mystifying but even I could work out that one.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Or how about is this the team that finally wins the league for us again? 100 quid on just that after Hibs game

Another good, solid performance & a great win in a tricky away tie that would trip up many a team.

We are never getting a better chance to beat a big name than this with Sporting’s situation, so let’s hope for more of the same next week.

Agree that Hayes, McCrorie & Hoban have made a big difference and improved us greatly - but despite the lack of goals I’d also include Watkins in that list too.

We’ve raised the bar on the calibre of players we’re signing and it’s made a difference.

Let’s keep this going AFC ⭐️⭐️

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast