+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FK Viking v The Mighty ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's right though. I am more positive but I said before we need to be sharper. Prime example was Wright once again fluffing a 1 on 1. We could get there though.
    Aye , he is right.

It's great to see this " new " style of play. And we should get better at it.
    But , we've held our luck indefence against Killie and Viking ?

And need to score more goals too.

Thats nae pantpishing. Just keen for a continual improvement of our standards ?

( Motherwell next. Ifthey take their chances and we dont score , wonder who will be first to scream disaster ?!!)

Btw. Credit t Viking for playing such an open game. That let us stream forward without theusual fouling and blocking . Made for a reslly attractive game to watch .

Deekwas right . Could have been 6-3. !! Maybe worth watching some Norwegian games !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye , he is right.

( Motherwell next. Ifthey take their chances and we dont score , wonder who will be first to scream disaster ?!!)
    We've been here before. I fully expect us to be playing 4 at the back again at some point. We are definitely a far better squad than last season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post

It's wonderful to be filled with genuine optimism again.
    Steady on min, we can't have people being optimistic on here.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye , he is right.

You should open a book on it. I'd go for blowupsheep or his alter ego Red John.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    What odds would you give on a double, with whoever kicks off the pant-pishing, adding Andy Considine as the scapegoat?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    What odds would you give on a double, with whoever kicks off the pant-pishing, adding Andy Considine as the scapegoat, when clearly blame lay 100% with Thatcher?
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    I think you will find that you are way of the mark for going for me, check the last two match threads, plenty others having a go at DM and not a cheep out of me,

cock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I think you will find that you are way of the mark for going for me, check the last two match threads, plenty others having a go at DM and not a cheep out of me,

cock!!!
    Wow, we are feeling a bit precious...I apologise most humbly for that cheap shot especially as you haven't had a go at DM for 2 matches.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789