+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest From The Supporters Trust

Crystal clear why they are making such a song and dance about this covenant .

They want to use the land as security and dump the club with a huge loan at 15% plus interest just like they did at OGC Nice .

The covenant prevents them from doing it or at least risking it .

I'll tell you what I think is crystal clear
    Because they cannot get their way on ground ownership their next move will be to sell as many players that they can get money for [seeing as it's their only asset] Brown already gone & they won't give two monkeys how we do on the pitch & having cashed in [owt but spend a brass fart of their own] they will either walk away or place the club in administration & sadly there's nowt fans can do about it
    BTW Dane seems to have gone quiet or have I missed summat?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'll tell you what I think is crystal clear
    Because they cannot get their way on ground ownership their next move will be to sell as many players that they can get money for [seeing as it's their only asset] Brown already gone & they won't give two monkeys how we do on the pitch & having cashed in [owt but spend a brass fart of their own] they will either walk away or place the club in administration & sadly there's nowt fans can do about it
    BTW Dane seems to have gone quiet or have I missed summat?
    Dane says what he's told to say Exile that much is clear with my communication with him .

Building himself a career in this side of football and that requires no black marks on a CV .

This is the start of a career which only ticks boxes when he's at a top club in the UK or Europe .

Simply passing through like every fecker down there these days apart from the ones who should count the most .

Tha couldn't make one John Dennis with a thousand of these cnts .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123