+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luton vs Derby

Just watched that, we have loads of work to do and I'm not one for changing managers willy nilly but I can't even see what he's trying to do! It's as depressing as it get's, Like Covid I can't see a cure!

or rather like brexit, we dont know what we are doing or even how to do it. Plus a growing group of us wish we werent!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Just watched that, we have loads of work to do and I'm not one for changing managers willy nilly but I can't even see what he's trying to do! It's as depressing as it get's, Like Covid I can't see a cure!
    Mm all the possession and we still lose, still Marriott scored!

We will be top 6 by January and surge into automatic promotion places in a late run!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Mm all the possession and we still lose, still Marriott scored!

We will be top 6 by January and surge into automatic promotion places in a late run!
    I think we take the same drugs....

Let's please give the bloke a chance to shape a team and squad, I'm fed up of us changing plan every 5 minutes, it's why we have the deadwood we do.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post

Let's please give the bloke a chance to shape a team and squad, I'm fed up of us changing plan every 5 minutes, it's why we have the deadwood we do.
    Forsyth was getting roasted first half by their left winger and where was he for their second, no awareness of their back post runner, if we don't address left back ,its years now since we had a decent one

Lets be honest here Luton aren't a good side, its not looking good

Gareth Roberts the last good one?

Gareth Roberts the last good one?
    That's a joke right ?

I agree with you Adi in frustrated with things but let's give him time . This season seems to going like last season if something wrong can happen it will . Looks like Marriott and the new lad could be missing now . I think the most important signing we can make would be a defence coach , because we still look all at sea a lot of the time , But having watched today's match I would rather have Wisdom and Clarke together than DeWierk who looks out of his depth either that or he's just out of form . P!uses today Byrne did well Wisdom and Knight and the new boy did well. Hecter-Ingram put himself about . But once again unable to stop or deal with crosses costs us . Disappointing because Luton are not going to finish anywhere ,where as Reading were a good side

I’m out of the country at the moment. Stats seem better...at least we had some shots...but please don’t tell me Marriott is injured again, and which one of the ‘new lads’?

Let's please give the bloke a chance to shape a team and squad
    We did. Last season

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)