+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Favourite 3 bond films

Favourite 3 bond films

Mine would be
    Goldfinger no 1
    You only live twice no 2
    Thunder ball no 3

Only like Sean Connery as bond should have stopped the franchise when he finished saying that the only 007 films I watch are with him in them anyway the rest don’t exist my world.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Moonraker
    Octopu s s y

Last edited by ozfan; 19-09-2020 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Wont let me write *****

Lol oz if Paul hogan played bond instead of lazenby you would have picked him.

For me ‘Bond’ has been a journey, mirroring my attitude to life. Enthusiastic youngster, loved everything. Moody ****, ambivalent towards everything that wasn’t Claret & Blue. Dismissive of anything that I didn’t like in my early to mid adulthood. And finally in my 50s, easily pleased.

So when I was a 10, ‘Thunderball’ was my favourite, I loved films with Sharks in those days. ‘Goldfinger’ and ‘The Man With The Golden Gun’ were thrilling.

Roll on to my mid-****s, and I remember going to Kings Norton Cinema to watch ‘For your eyes only’, I thought it was sh1te.

Late 90s I saw ‘Goldeneye’ and it put me off ‘Bond’ completely.

Then recently, during lockdown, I binged a pirate box set of all Daniel Craig’s efforts, I loved 'em all. Hooked now and can’t wait for ‘No Time To Die’.

Thunderball
    The Man With The Golden Gun
    Skyfall

Why do they censor T E E N ???

I think Roger Moore's my fave Bond - I like his slightly more humorous approach.

Having said that, 2 of my 3 faves are Sean Connery Bond's, but, actually, its because they've got my 2 fave Bond girls, Ursula Andress and Honor Blackman ...

So ... Goldfinger
    Dr No
    Octo*****

George Lazenby was the best looking Bond though, and I loved that he fell in love in Her Majesty's Secret Service ... Hmm I must like Australian men (man ) nearly as much as Oz does. Giggles

PS I saw Ursula Andress' bikini is set to fetch £400 K at auction!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)