United fans can now watch the game..."wherever they are in the world.", by paying ten quid. Thats a lot. United get about 3, 500 in a City with a population of about 130,00 or so. So people that live next to the ground arnt going.

If there are purchasers from abroad, maybe someone could trace their on line connection. I am sure it will come up with The Moscow Asylum, Hanoi Home For The Unfortunate, or a Napoli high rise flats address where the Gomorrah use it as torture, very successfully probably.

I know that for the last twenty five years has resulted in myself suffering post traumatic stress, Hives, Dandruff, screaming for no reason, a plague of locusts, my eyes rolling in different directions, projectile vomiting, and slumped shoulders.

Even going to church with several exorcisms has not worked. Maybe suicide by buying the ticket will do the trick, as after, no consolation will work.

Oh, maybe scampi with chips or lasagne would. I could spend ten quid on that. What about Tim from Hills Road?...no?, thought not.