+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The QC's representing MIke

The QC's representing MIke

have been instructed to get a decision from the PL, which is interesting.

We have heard for some time that the PL are happy to let the process drag on indefinately.

Mike claiming its been a rejection and the PL saying otherwise last week.

Looks to me that fat man wants to get this done. I have read that he has deals lined up in Saudi once this takeover is

complete, no wonder he is behaving in complete contradiction from what we all know.

George Caulkin claims the two QC's have been instructed to get a formal decision from the PL regarding the takeover.

This way there is a specific reason for failure and gives Mike actual grounds to launch an appeal.

That pretty sort @redrosemichelle who is a legal eagle of our own on twitter has also chipped in and said, when people of

this magnitude are taking the case on, they will have also been instructed to take further action beyond the conclusion of

initial investigation.

Get the popcorn and cans, this is going to be good to watch

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    have been instructed to get a decision from the PL, which is interesting.

We have heard for some time that the PL are happy to let the process drag on indefinately.

Mike claiming its been a rejection and the PL saying otherwise last week.

Looks to me that fat man wants to get this done. I have read that he has deals lined up in Saudi once this takeover is

complete, no wonder he is behaving in complete contradiction from what we all know.

George Caulkin claims the two QC's have been instructed to get a formal decision from the PL regarding the takeover.

This way there is a specific reason for failure and gives Mike actual grounds to launch an appeal.

That pretty sort @redrosemichelle who is a legal eagle of our own on twitter has also chipped in and said, when people of

this magnitude are taking the case on, they will have also been instructed to take further action beyond the conclusion of

initial investigation.

Get the popcorn and cans, this is going to be good to watch
    the cans are ready - i need the popcorn lol - bring it on

At the VERY least, I want the PL to lose their arses over this....for Masters and his mates to lose their jobs, families and houses and for them to end up begging on the streets and being pissed on by some drunk knacker clad head to foot in Sports Direct gear.

Now, is that too much to ssk?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    At the VERY least, I want the PL to lose their arses over this....for Masters and his mates to lose their jobs, families and houses and for them to end up begging on the streets and being pissed on by some drunk knacker clad head to foot in Sports Direct gear.

With just a pair of donnay socks to keep them warm

Have the Premier League blinked?

Blackstone Chambers have remover the news release on their website saying they are representing Newcastle vs the Premier League.

Does this mean the Takeover has been approved?

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post

Blackstone Chambers have remover the news release on their website saying they are representing Newcastle vs the Premier League.

yeah i have just seen that, a bit strange.

I see the court case with that BeIN snitch looking tw@t is progressing well

this is going to open a massive can of worms.

The tv rights were GIVEN to BeIN sports for two world cups without it going to tender.

The high ranking FIFA officials getting "loans" from the Qatar c*nt

https://www.thenational.ae/world/for...ghts-1.1079365

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

No. In all honesty I think you're being to kind Zip.

Maybe begging on the streets in Sunderland?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    No. In all honesty I think you're being to kind Zip.

Maybe begging on the streets in Sunderland?
    Whoa steady on there, that's a bit over the top isn't it, nobody deserves that kind of punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post

God I hope it doesn’t mean it’s off altogether?

1 they got what they wanted

2 they discovered something that made it impossible to win

3 the Saudis said they weren’t interested in resurrecting the deal?

Any other theories?

people who have spoent years in business say theres nothing in it - either way. means zilch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)