+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf u s open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Golf u s open

Looks a good Course Winged Foot ,
    Plenty of European Player's , will it be another relatively unknown again like in the P G A Championship ?

Eastern American time too, that means assul not be up while 4 in mornin watchin it Sunday neet.

Justin Rose ez good course management, what tha needs on US Open courses, keep art o that rough. 40/1 but could finish noweer. Tha nivver knows though and he's won it afooar

Rickie Fowler will win a major one day, 45/1. Longest odds av ever seen on him. Maybe there's a reason why, a dunt know cos I ent watched any golf this year.

Assul ev a fiver e/w on em booath. Skybet paying 11 places.

I think it will be won by and Egyptian whose been practising on Camel Toe.

Owt just off fairway and tharrin deep spinach /watta cress , so far early day's , but 10 under par looks a good figure to aim for ,to be in with a chance of winning , things can easily change , I carnt see many burning this course up tho , Tigers lurking !! Mcilroy too , i've watched a few Stateside tournament's lately , and enjoyed the European tour last 6/7 weeks , some potentially top players emerging now in Europe , Rasmus Hööghard ?is one 19 yrs old and already won 2 tour event's , i've been impressed by him and a few more , this experience over in Winged Foot could make or break them , We need a New Seve , so good luck to the European Lads

I thought DJ might be in with a shart because he's been in good form of late but looking at this course I have to say scrub that .

All over hoyle wi that big dog in his hand off the tee but he gets away wi it in the tour events , ain't going to happen this week .

Compounded by no fans walking darn the rough n all which happens with the wild tee shots .

Hard to pick a winner to be honest , a steady four rounds of -2 will get it done as Roma as alluded to .

Really good round from Bryson today , found his short game along with is Big hitting , great 68 , enjoying this , similar to Valderama 2 weeks ago , nobody will run away and win this , all who make the Cut , currently 6+ ? Have a chance ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Really good round from Bryson today , found his short game along with is Big hitting , great 68 , enjoying this , similar to Valderama 2 weeks ago , nobody will run away and win this , all who make the Cut , currently 6+ ? Have a chance ,
    See where Bryson puts it late on sunday afternoon Roma on this course and under that kind of pressure .

It's steady Eddie week for me , Justin Thomas or Patrick Reed who are both good lads under pressure but aren't spectacular players .

I backed Reed @ 40/1 & Oosthuizen @ 100/1.
    Oosthuizen dropped 4 shots in the last 3 holes or he'd be right up there.
    Reed was a mixed bag for me. All his dropped shots were down to shocking shot selection.
    The number of times he put in bunkers or deep rough, short siding himself was ridiculous.
    Short irons that he's well capable of putting to 10/15 feet and taking his chances, instead of going for glory.
    Every player was leaking shots, he should have been playing percentages in his position.
    He could have been 3 or 4 clear. Maybe a good caddie in his ear could have reigned him back.
    Thomas was a surprise how he fell away, but he came back when Reed could have shut the door on him.
    Looking forward to more of the same.

Brains are definitely going to beat power this weekend .

Not a question of how many birdies tha can get but more about making par .

Faldo would have loved this course back in the day .

I don't want Reed to win , he looks like conman Conway , i haven't had a bet on this tournament , but picked 6 I thought had a chance , Rose , Cabbrero Bello, Westwood , Woods , Rahm , and Mickelson , a few left , it's good to watch Top players struggling a bit ! This isn't the designer course many are used to , it's a proper Test of Golf , and intriguing to watch

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast