+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Socially distancing season tickets

Socially distancing season tickets

According to OS new seating non transferable digitally assessed seat numbers will be issued from today. The club has also applied for pilot support viewing of MK Dons game on 26th September where attendance will be limited to 1,000 supporters.

It’s good to see the club being proactive with regard to COVID-19 compliant attendance. I know that with the number of season tickets issued being similar to the estimated capacity might make life easier for them but they could just watch and learn.

A pity that the Hull game on Saturday will not now have the 1000 fans as I’m sure the club could have learnt from it, but here’s hoping they get the go ahead for the Dons match..... and that I’ll be lucky and be one of the chosen ones!

Good luck in the ballot. I won't be in the area that day so i' be pulled my name out of the selection.

SOCIALLY-DISTANCED??????? BL**DY ROW Z!!!!!. So distanced I might as well be on the moon!!!

Maybe you could be in a position to co-commentate on RS. You could not do worse than PM. I have not received any information. How did your receive yours Gazan? Email or post? Do hope you are not frightened of heights.

Got mine via email yesterday - luckily enough got Row H, just got to find out how far along the seat number is! And no idea where the mate I usually sit with will be! Do I want him next door but 2 or up with gazan in row Z!, hmmmmm

Got it by email, Lukcour.
    Still don't understand how I got row z. Usually in row J in block c. Now in block b.
    Row z is almost like being indoors. It'll be dry, tho'🙂. Do they issue opera glasses😃

I have C129 - usually R85 - think it was randomly assigned, but at least in row Z you'll be dry - don't fancy my chances in a storm!

You'll be close to the tunnel tho'

As usual I have received sweet fanny adam all. Maybe if I start praising our team they will agree to issue me with a seat number. Bet if I do get one it will be in the away stand or behind one of the goals. Once again I will have to visit the shop to get it sorted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast