+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A few concerns

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I’ve not idea why you could compare sow to JS. He’s a Dundee legend that steadied the ship across there many a time, sow was with us and done absolutely f uck in his time with us. Crazy comparison
    Sorry we are the length of the Tay apart with our politics but on a DUFC level we are normally on the same page,i agree with your post 100%,Jocky Scott should never be mentioned in the same sentence as the Big Fella,FACT.

Jocky was a wonderful player and a very good coach,he started a strikers coaching school for young players and i paid for my son and some of his team mates to attend,i can assure you i would not do the same if Osman Sow went down Jocky's path,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sorry we are the length of the Tay apart with our politics but on a DUFC level we are normally on the same page,i agree with your post 100%,Jocky Scott should never be mentioned in the same sentence as the Big Fella,FACT.

Jocky was a wonderful player and a very good coach,he started a strikers coaching school for young players and i paid for my son and some of his team mates to attend,i can assure you i would not do the same if Osman Sow went down Jocky's path,FACT.
    Alright bad comparison, he was manager for them 3 times and feels like we have awaited Sow being passed fit at least 4 (lengthy) times. Didnt witness Jockys playing days. Respectfully stand corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Arabiatta View Post
    Alright bad comparison, he was manager for them 3 times and feels like we have awaited Sow being passed fit at least 4 (lengthy) times. Didnt witness Jockys playing days. Respectfully stand corrected
    He was a brilliant striker who i'm sure wore the number 10 for the Dees and in real life a brilliant guy,as was Gordon Wallace who scored the only goal v Celtic when Dundee FC lifted their last major in 73,FACT.

Signing Sow would be similar to rehiring Jocky Scott, have nothing against the guy personally and hope it works out for him elsewhere, But. If we spend money on a guy that has struggled to stay fit when we need an oven ready striker it will Timmy 2 revisited.

As I say Im sure he's a great guy and if fit would be a good signing for another team. It seems wrong to play a guy ahead of our own youth players unless they plan to sign him.
    Can i just say mate if i'm banned later there were no hard feeling's between us,as for your oven ready striker please beware,the English PM promised us an oven ready brexit only to inform us 9 months later we will break international laws before its cooked.

Can i just say mate if i'm banned later there were no hard feeling's between us,as for your oven ready striker please beware,the English PM promised us an oven ready brexit only to inform us 9 months later we will break international laws before its cooked.
    Think your getting me mixed up GB, not a fan of the blonde terrorist. Was only comparing Sow the comback kid to JS the comeback manager(and admit looking at JS win ratio would even take 47% right now).

Think your getting me mixed up GB, not a fan of the blonde terrorist. Was only comparing Sow the comback kid to JS the comeback manager(and admit looking at JS win ratio would even take 47% right now).
    Sorry mate,it was just the oven ready phrase i was referring to.I am hoping the panel will overturn my suspension and i will be available for today's match.

Here here G

They say you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear - If Mellon goes against the majority of Arabs and turns Sow's rear into anything approaching silky then we have ourselves a McLean a Pepe and a Klopp all rolled into one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)