Not trying to be negative but a few things are on my mind. Not in order of importance..

Liam Smith - why are the club completely silent on his injury progress? The club should be keeping the fans updated about stuff like this and they're not. They did the same with Lawrence Shankland which only caused uncertainty and speculation on fan forums.

Mark Ogren - as far as I'm aware we've heard nothing from our owner for some time. Maybe nothing to worry about but you would have thought he might want to update fans about where the club is overall and importantly to let the fans know if the manager has a budget to add new players.

The manager - he definitely got improved performance from the players involved in the first few games, especially at Ross County, where the passing, possession and chance creation was better, but the last couple of games we have looked like a Neilson team again. I know he's had a couple of injuries to contend with but that shouldn't affect the overall quality of performance. If we continue with that level of performance in the next 5 or 6 games we're going to be in trouble.
His post match interview at Ibrox sounded like a man who now realises he has nowhere near the quality to compete where he wants to, and realises he needs to add quality. But is he going to get it?

I'm still positive overall but these wee things have been nagging at me. Hopefully by 5pm Saturday they won't be nagging so much.