+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch out Wall

Watch out Wall

The Burnley boys are coming for you..

You are very welcome at the Den...just don’t forget to bring your face masks and of course to social distance.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The Burnley boys are coming for you..
    I will be watching but sadly not from the stands. Good to see Chris Wood once more, he wanted to stay at the Den but his Father who was his agent at the time persuaded him to leave for Weeds. I said at the time I did not think he would stay.

Nice one Burnley for beating the pigs

Looking forward to the game,not too bothered who wins as the next round is against Citeh.. Good luck Millwall.

We got Hull in next round

It's a waste of time a Tricky,we had Gumondsun badly injured against the Pigs,just after he's got back to fitness after a serious injury. Looking like another long lay off for him now..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It's a waste of time a Tricky,we had Gumondsun badly injured against the Pigs,just after he's got back to fitness after a serious injury. Looking like another long lay off for him now..
    To be honest Alf i have no time for it either.
    Not even sure what it is called these days League cup, Efl cup or Carabao cup ect???

According to messrs Claw n Frenchie lol, Burnsley always do well against the 'wall.
    So that means another win dunt it, for the Lancy Tyke wannabes.

Btw speaking of this moronic former Lg cup, we've got to go away to Tottingham if we can win away at Chelski in the 3red round.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    According to messrs Claw n Frenchie lol, Burnsley always do well against the 'wall.
    So that means another win dunt it, for the Lancy Tyke wannabes.

Btw speaking of this moronic former Lg cup, we've got to go away to Tottingham if we can win away at Chelski in the 3red round.
    Good luck with that!!, and try not to get anyone sent off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast