+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we really a BAD club

My only comment is if Sean does walk/resign then it is down to the board and Garlick. If it does then demonstrations at the first game with spectators should be carried showing our displeasure. Of course if a take over does happen then may be it is Garlick and Co that may go.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The Wall fans that post on England mad are super guys.. They Love the banter and take it as well as give it.. Top guys.
    Thanks lads for those posts, but you know we love teams that punch above what other fans expect and Burnley is one of those teams. Shame you can't get down for the match, we could have had a few jars and set the world to rights, phucking chinese virus.

Are we really a BAD club

The short answer is Yes, we are a badly run Club.

We are playing in (supposable) the best League in the world, with seemingly incompitent leaders who at the death (and believe it or not that is where we are) are sitting on their hands doing absolutely next to nothing to address the situation of making our team/squad stronger for the fight to stay in it.

The mess at Burnley Football Club reminds me of the mess within our Government, total ineptitude, the only difference is the Government come out with bullsh!t baffles brains comments where at BFC we get regurgitated dross time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You are not a bad club, you have done very well over the years. We Millwall, are a bad club according to all the press, I remember once reporters said we were chanting sieg heil, sieg heil but in fact, it was Brighton fans calling out seagulls, seagulls. But we accept no one likes us but we like us.
    Proper club Millwall, they get up all the right noses. Sean used to play for them and my mate Rod Liddle supports them. Nowt wrong with Millwall, I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Proper club Millwall, they get up all the right noses. Sean used to play for them and my mate Rod Liddle supports them. Nowt wrong with Millwall, I like them.
    I remember them terrifying my nan when they smashed up Blackburn Town Centre pre-match at Ewood.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bloody hell sinkov please play a different tune to, "working class lads like me and Sub on the receiving end of a decent education."
    It's just counterpoint BT, to your increasingly tedious whining about 'Boris and his Cabal of.............

Tell you what mon ami, you stop banging on about Boris and I'll stop banging on about what a wonderful education working class lads like me and Sub had at Accy Grammar.

It's just counterpoint BT, to your increasingly tedious whining about 'Boris and his Cabal of.............

Tell you what mon ami, you stop banging on about Boris and I'll stop banging on about what a wonderful education working class lads like me and Sub had at Accy Grammar.
    sinkov --don't you dare stop, BT needs reminding of these things!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov --don't you dare stop, BT needs reminding of these things!
    Don't you worry about that Sub, I like BT, nevertheless he's a Lefty, so it's my job to get up his nose, and Lefties never ever like to be reminded that Grammar schools provided a proper education for us working class lads. Elitist my fecking arse.

Now you lads behave its the New Year or in Hebrew, Rosh Hashanah is the celebration of the Jewish New Year.( literally meaning "head [of] the year")Rosh Hashanah commemorates the creation of the world and marks the beginning of the Days of Awe, a 10-day period of introspection and repentance that culminates in the Yom Kippur holiday, also known as the Day of Atonement.

At sunset, families and friends gather to pray and then eat the traditional honey and apples, which symbolise the hope for a sweet new year.
    .....but I do not think it will be a 'sweet New Year' somethings gone wrong somewhere? Maybe some folks there are not eating 'honey and apples'? Then what about a sweet gift to Garlic,'honey and apples'? Then just maybe we will have a sweet year !!

Sorry guys it won't be a sweet year,we still have that Corona,and lockdown,and me thinks China and India will start 'mingling' soon,better breed more bees and plant apple trees!

That's never going to happen sinkov.

I hope you enjoy his latest idea copied straight out of the "Beano" - a total October half term lockdown for the whole country. (Probably not London though).

Remind me again WTF this is all about?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)