+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardrof Limited

Hardrof Limited

Own land to the side of the stadium.
    Here's why.
    http://hardrof.com/

Why does the site need my username & password to access any info?
    I smell a rat

Because you only have access if you are affected by the rights, and then only for the area you are affected.
    Read the FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningSilence View Post
    Because you only have access if you are affected by the rights, and then only for the area you are affected.
    Read the FAQ
    I take it you are Eden Currie Accountants Solihull & what's your interest in this ?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 18-09-2020 at 07:03 AM.

I wanted to join the discussion on the BBS but can't register for an account.
    Eden Currie looks like an accountants where over a hundred businesses are registered.
    I just enjoy a bit of Google sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningSilence View Post
    I wanted to join the discussion on the BBS but can't register for an account.
    Eden Currie looks like an accountants where over a hundred businesses are registered.
    I just enjoy a bit of Google sleuthing.
    Are you from Barnsley then or from West Miidlands?

Barnsley. Live just off Summer Lane. In Tarn, not Wombwell.

I posted on BBS why does a company want mineral rights when no self respecting council in it's right mind will allow urban extraction? You're all dressed up with nowhere to go.

There is a thread abart this Hadrof Mob on BBS.

Curiouser and curiouser.

This Hadrof lot, owned by a "Lord" Christopher David Harrison and "Lady" Cathrine Harrison (titles could have been bought) , on 8.12.2017, a week before the Consortium took over on 19.12.2017, registered "mineral rights" over some, as yet unspecified, area of land in or around Oakwell, preserving these rights that were already in existence prior to that date. Could this be the "ransom strip" that Hodgey talked abart whereby access across it can be prevented ?
    Its an odd carry on. The BBS poster paid £6 to get this info. Surely the Consortium's solicitor would have found this with a £6 search ? Are these the mysterious "third party" or were they acting on behalf of another party or the Crynes or the Consortium ? Who knows what the bugger is gooin on. Summats not reyt darn theear.

# Another Fine Mess
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-09-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    There is a thread abart this Hadrof Mob on BBS.

Curiouser and curiouser.

This Hadrof lot, owned by a "Lord" Christopher David Harrison and "Lady" Cathrine Harrison (titles could have been bought) , on 8.12.2017, a week before the Consortium took over on 19.12.2017, registered "mineral rights" over some, as yet unspecified, area of land in or around Oakwell, preserving these rights that were already in existence prior to that date. Could this be the "ransom strip" that Hodgey talked abart whereby access across it can be prevented ?
    Its an odd carry on. The BBS poster paid £6 to get this info. Surely the Consortium's solicitor would have found this with a £6 search ? Are these the mysterious "third party" or were they acting on behalf of another party or the Crynes or the Consortium ? Who knows what the bugger is gooin on. Summats not reyt darn theear.

# Another Fine Mess
    Someone's being undermined

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast