+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's all the 'out of towners' that drink in Jolly's anyway, so I'm sure you'd fit in well. 👍🏼🍻
    thir ah fae Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    thir ah fae Douglas
    Love a cheap pint so they do.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Will be interesting to see our approach in these more winnable home games. Chalmers has great feet, see Clark goal v County, skillful player, but not influenced/been involved enough in the games he has started so far for me. I think St Mirren will be pretty steady this season, seem to have signed quite a lot of established SPL players, can see them finish mid table. Think come full time we will still be looking for our first home win. 1-1 (shanks)
    I agree I think st mirren will do ok over the season.

Though I don’t like him I think Goodwin is probably a decent manager for them

It’s going to be a tough match tomorrow. We’ve not had many winnable matches at home so far - Hibs, Aberdeen and ugly sisters I’d put on higher level to rest of division. Of the rest we have only had St J at home on opening day

A home game against a relegation contender is one we really have to be winning.

Need some goals.

testing testing 123

Id go with

Benji
    Freeman Neilson Reynolds Robson
    Bolton Butcher Harkes Sporle
    Clark Shankland

doubt that will happen though as we seem to always play 3 at the back at home. big game, must win.

Siegrist
    Bolton Edwards Reynolds Robson
    Butcher Harkes
    Chalmers Clark Sporle
    Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Siegrist
    Bolton Edwards Reynolds Robson
    Butcher Harkes
    Chalmers Clark Sporle
    Shankland
    that i like - so it wont happen

I'd go with:

Benji
    Bolton Butcher Reynolds Robson
    Powers Harkes
    Appere Clark Sporle
    Shankland

Edwards - not good enough
    Chalmers - looks like one of these 5-a-side type players that we've had tons of over the years
    Pawlette - flatters to deceive

Name:  EiR5ySgWAAAt5Vn.jpeg.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  94.5 KB

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)