Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: what is really boiling my plss

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,611

    what is really boiling my plss

    is the fact NO mainstream jounalists are reporting the court case of that little weasel from Qatar.
    I have been following it as best as i can and in fairness he must be fecked.
    All the evidence points towards dodgy dealings and backhanders, but i suppose unless they have concrete proof, they will get away with it.

    IF BeIN sports were not a PL partner, Qatar didnt win "cough cough wink wink" the Fifa world cup rights etc etc etc this would be all over sky news. The remains of Blatter and his lot still destroying the game at the top end

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,840
    If he/they are found guilty they will have to report it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,840
    just seen this on twitter lol

    " No wonder Qatar are in supposedly in financial crisis. They’ve paid for the EPL to block its biggest ever takeover, paid for the World Cup with a mafia “offer you can’t refuse” and paid every single media outlet in the U.K. to ignore them in trial. #NUFC #PremierLeagueIsCorrupt"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,611
    Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    If he/they are found guilty they will have to report it.
    that will be a joy to see.

    The likes of Richard Keys, Andy Gray, Miguel Dicklaney, Ben Jacobs, Luke Edwards and the rest of the Qatar bum boys

    squirming

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    that will be a joy to see.

    The likes of Richard Keys, Andy Gray, Miguel Dicklaney, Ben Jacobs, Luke Edwards and the rest of the Qatar bum boys

    squirming
    defininitely

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,193
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    is the fact NO mainstream jounalists are reporting the court case of that little weasel from Qatar.
    I have been following it as best as i can and in fairness he must be fecked.
    All the evidence points towards dodgy dealings and backhanders, but i suppose unless they have concrete proof, they will get away with it.

    IF BeIN sports were not a PL partner, Qatar didnt win "cough cough wink wink" the Fifa world cup rights etc etc etc this would be all over sky news. The remains of Blatter and his lot still destroying the game at the top end

    #ScumMedia

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    just seen this on twitter lol

    " No wonder Qatar are in supposedly in financial crisis. They’ve paid for the EPL to block its biggest ever takeover, paid for the World Cup with a mafia “offer you can’t refuse” and paid every single media outlet in the U.K. to ignore them in trial. #NUFC #PremierLeagueIsCorrupt"

    Copied and putting on every epl twitter post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,865
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    that will be a joy to see.

    The likes of Richard Keys, Andy Gray, Miguel Dicklaney, Ben Jacobs, Luke Edwards and the rest of the Qatar bum boys

    squirming
    100%

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •