+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Full Money Box

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am back from mi flu jab and the proud wearer of a big "Brave Boy" sticker.

Lovely looking red -haired nurse in her early twenties kept mi mind active as the giant needle was thrust into mi arm. Looking forrad to next Autumn when a Covid vaccine is hopefully available as well.
    Av visions of Cosmo Smallpeace/BennyHill Iin mi earrd nar
    Av just bin forra runnart , a saw Dane and an elderly oriental woman in iz car stood at traffic leets up Dodeth rooard , abart hafe eleven , iffiz off tu match ? I'll evta nockabart ,, it'sa reyt trek darn tu yond Barksheer

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Said in a previous post that they are threats and just thinking that they can do exactly same as the yanks uses in yankee land to get their own way if the FA and EFL ever let this happen as far as I'm concerned they all sh×t in the same pot
    Tha reyt Dools thull not gerraway wi this , a reckon these Football governing bodies are under plenty of scrutiny nar , they must surely learn from mistakes thuv made ????

I blame Conway for ivvrything that is bad/wrong in the world--

The Coronavirus pandemic

Global warming

Wars

Poverty

Famine

Drought

Extinction of species

Forest fires

Floods

My pot lavender plant dying

His running of Barnsley FC is just one more to add to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av visions of Cosmo Smallpeace/BennyHill Iin mi earrd nar
    Av just bin forra runnart , a saw Dane and an elderly oriental woman in iz car stood at traffic leets up Dodeth rooard , abart hafe eleven , iffiz off tu match ? I'll evta nockabart ,, it'sa reyt trek darn tu yond Barksheer
    He'll be off wi Grace (after a rough neet at the Premier Inn ) to evva look at Chesterfield's grarnd to check it art forruz laikin theear.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He'll be off wi Grace (after a rough neet at the Premier Inn ) to evva look at Chesterfield's grarnd to check it art forruz laikin theear.
    Mite ev been Grace's Mam , who ivvry itwa , wornt reyt bonny ,, grarnd share wi Stalybridge or Chessvegas !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Mite ev been Grace's Mam , who ivvry itwa , wornt reyt bonny ,, grarnd share wi Stalybridge or Chessvegas !
    Cudda been Chien after a transgender programme of treatment. Cud be why we ent seen him forra bit.

He is now known as Chienetta Lee. Paula Conway next ( a rough old tart ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12