+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Full Money Box

A Full Money Box

Doesn't make any noise because it's full of money .

The only money box that makes any serious noise is the one that contains a single coin .

I'm beginning to wonder if the suspicions may actually be true .

Their last venture into football ownership at Nice netted them £60 million in the sale of the club and maybe a share of the £41 surplus made on transfers over two years as they systematically stripped the club of its best players.
    Their combined wealth is hidden in accounts all over the world and in property. I don't think they'll be claiming Universal Credit any time soon. Whatever their motives were for buying Barnsley it's not working out as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Their last venture into football ownership at Nice netted them £60 million in the sale of the club and maybe a share of the £41 surplus made on transfers over two years as they systematically stripped the club of its best players.
    Their combined wealth is hidden in accounts all over the world and in property. I don't think they'll be claiming Universal Credit any time soon. Whatever their motives were for buying Barnsley it's not working out as planned.
    These bstrds boil my blood SB , taking this club's name down the sewer .

Absolutely capable of anything , never thought I'd see the day , this happens to other daft feckers and not us .

I've disliked many people and things in my life at 58 years of age but I've only ever truly hated Thatcher and the Tory Party well you'd better add this lot to the list the way I feel right now .

It's not good to be like this but I speak as I feel .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 18-09-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Maybe a cud tek to 'em mooar if they sed to fans exactly why they bought Barnsley FC, why they are buying other clubs and why this land/ground ownership is that important they would be quite willing to ev fans traipsing miles to watch ooam games.

Got mi flu jab this morning but I shall be a brave soldier.
    Just sit still Sir. You may feel a little prick.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Doesn't make any noise because it's full of money .

The only money box that makes any serious noise is the one that contains a single coin .

I'm beginning to wonder if the suspicions may actually be true .
    I'm beginning to get suspicious of all parties involved , I don't understand the need to bring all this to the public eye , it should have been sorted out in GROVE STREET TOWER'S, It's all about money and greed , I'm not taking anybodies side in this , because , all have previous form ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Maybe a cud tek to 'em mooar if they sed to fans exactly why they bought Barnsley FC, why they are buying other clubs and why this land/ground ownership is that important they would be quite willing to ev fans traipsing miles to watch ooam games.

Got mi flu jab this morning but I shall be a brave soldier.
    Just sit still Sir. You may feel a little prick.
    Think abart Grace , thall bi reyt ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm beginning to get suspicious of all parties involved , I don't understand the need to bring all this to the public eye , it should have been sorted out in GROVE STREET TOWER'S, It's all about money and greed , I'm not taking anybodies side in this , because , all have previous form ,
    I tried to take that view when this dispute between the Cryne's and the 80% first broke .

Impossible for me to sit in the middle now when the 80% are threatening to take the club away from our town .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I tried to take that view when this dispute between the Cryne's and the 80% first broke .

Impossible for me to sit in the middle now when the 80% are threatening to take the club away from our town .
    That won't happen Animal , I reckon these 80%s have underestimated This Town and the feelings of most of its inhabitants , they appear to have no insight into Ground purchasing obviously , who would go to watch them play outside the Borough , They won't attempt to build a new ground , all clubs they have alledgely ? Approached Should tell them no thanks ( not to be trusted ) , i can't see what they would hope to gain by leaving here, their devious ways will come out eventually,
    whether we have a Team by then remains to be seen ,

Think abart Grace , thall bi reyt ,,,
    Am back from mi flu jab and the proud wearer of a big "Brave Boy" sticker.

Lovely looking red -haired nurse in her early twenties kept mi mind active as the giant needle was thrust into mi arm. Looking forrad to next Autumn when a Covid vaccine is hopefully available as well.

That won't happen Animal , I reckon these 80%s have underestimated This Town and the feelings of most of its inhabitants , they appear to have no insight into Ground purchasing obviously , who would go to watch them play outside the Borough , They won't attempt to build a new ground , all clubs they have alledgely ? Approached Should tell them no thanks ( not to be trusted ) , i can't see what they would hope to gain by leaving here, their devious ways will come out eventually,
    whether we have a Team by then remains to be seen ,
    Said in a previous post that they are threats and just thinking that they can do exactly same as the yanks uses in yankee land to get their own way if the FA and EFL ever let this happen as far as I'm concerned they all sh×t in the same pot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast