+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Fulham ***Matchday Thread***

still need a keeper, CB and Pablo replacement, get them in and 3rd spot is ours.

9th place this morning 7 places higher than Manutd

Costa, Bamford, Klich and Harrison all playing really well.

Phillips playing great stuff but a few errors. Back 4 need more time. Koch seems to be showing signs of being very good and seems decent in the air too.

Rodrigo wasn’t expecting to either start or play in that role so did okay.

Think we will get better in the next few games as familiarity as a team gets better but I guess a few other teams will say that.

Think the Blades will be a very good test of where we are.

Good to see us score some blinders though.

PS did anyone see the post match interview was funny watching Bielsa and the interpreter giggling away in response to the Pablo injury questions.

Defence looked a bit more organised yesterday, Koch showing some signs of class / aerial ability, but work still to do.
    New recruits still needed, think one key area is DM / CM - competition / backup for Phillips. and protection for back four.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Costa, Bamford, Klich and Harrison all playing really well.

Phillips playing great stuff but a few errors. Back 4 need more time. Koch seems to be showing signs of being very good and seems decent in the air too.

Rodrigo wasn’t expecting to either start or play in that role so did okay.

Think we will get better in the next few games as familiarity as a team gets better but I guess a few other teams will say that.

Think the Blades will be a very good test of where we are.

Good to see us score some blinders though.

PS did anyone see the post match interview was funny watching Bielsa and the interpreter giggling away in response to the Pablo injury questions.
    Agreed, Rodrigo played full 90 v Dull and although not effective he ran his *******s off all game, maybe thats the reason he was taken off, Both him and Koch i am confident will be very good additions, Both also have pace to burn, I for one am a very happy with what i am seeing, sure going to be a roller coaster season, The way we play we will score loads and concede loads, Loving it..

I see Harrison not mentioned much here if at all. I still can't have him. I would've taken him off rather than Bamf. Kochs doing well enough for me. Hes young and hasnt made as many mistakes as you'd think he had. It was a mistake to go to ground but he cleArly pulled out of the challenge and Bryan left his foot behind. You could see from the end of last season that Meslier isn't a shot stopper. Casillas gets a bad rap and rightly so but Hull would have hammered us n Wed night if it hadn't been for him. Having said that, Meslier is much calmer when on the ball and I'm pretty sure Kiko wouldve f ecked up at least once in those 2 games. Im happy with 3 from 2 and the threat we pose.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    9th place this morning 7 places higher than Manutd
    Still no draws in the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Good results fell asleep been too ill to stay up. Just seen the sky highlights Koch involved 2 of the goals shakes head I hope he played better otherwise. Keeper all at sea you either come out or don't that was Kiko style if it was him this forum would be going off its head.
    Costa well done and Bamf I was standing up for him last 2 seasons when he was coping flack but by the end of last season, I had lost hope. But he looks like a new player as he seems to have much more time to do things like his goal was superb and pass to Costa.
    Reading the thread especially after just waking up I was dazed. People injured in warm-up replacement injured Wtf than the result I wish i was a betting man on sports and taken our first two games score line id be a millionaire.
    Are you related to Clive by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Are you related to Clive by any chance?
    What lol Greek-born and living in OZ unless he has the same bloodlines NO. I don't know if its a Dig or a genuine question as I don't find Clive a bad dude.
    Where is he anyway don't see him much nowadays hope he is ok.

Unreal Wood handballs to his feet and scores all clear. Koch comes of his knee to hands Penalty freaken refs and video refs i give up.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)