+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry v QPR....both teams did not take the knee.

We had minute silences at matches for the terrorist atrocities.The argument about grooming is not an issue of equality which affects probably 100s of millions of people in the world. You could have a protest every week based on your argument. Not against it but it would be a bit impractical. You would never start any games if you marked every episode of atrocity, inequality. Usual extreme right wing crap from the master of it. You bring shame to this board you moron I just hope our black players don't read the stuff you put on here.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We had minute silences at matches for the terrorist atrocities.The argument about grooming is not an issue of equality which affects probably 100s of millions of people in the world. You could have a protest every week based on your argument. Not against it but it would be a bit impractical. You would never start any games if you marked every episode of atrocity, inequality. Usual extreme right wing crap from the master of it. You bring shame to this board you moron I just hope our black players don't read the stuff you put on here.
    It would take too much time but you're OK with this before every game?

Logical as always I see.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I didn't notice any footballers "taking the knee" or something similar for victims of terrorism or grooming gangs.

There's rather a lot of the latter in Rotherham (two more arrests this week).

Did Rotherham United players make any protests about this?

How come the only protests are for someone who died in police custody 4000 miles away?
    Not against this but you’re a moron fella. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Not against this but you’re a moron fella. ��������������������������
    Because what happens in Minnesota is more important than what happens in Rotherham?

People keep talking about equality and giving everyone fair jobs/pay........where else does this happen???

Roly - quick question pal. When do sports people stop taking the knee?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The argument against grooming is not an issue of equality? You don't think equality came into it? I think if you ask the victims they would say equality had a major part to play in the whole scandal. Do you actually know what you are talking about?

You then say that you would never start any games if you marked every episode of inequality.

What is your point here Roly?

Over the years we've had complaints about there being too much politics on here and not enough football but it seems we were ahead of our time. Football is all about politics now and same goes for F1 and other sports.

I think they've made their point with the kneeling now and it should stop.

If some people want to continue doing it then maybe there could be a discussion about that but don't force the whole team to do it every game forever more.
    Last edited by great_fire; 18-09-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Because what happens in Minnesota is more important than what happens in Rotherham?
    Not the brightest tool are you fella?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Not the brightest tool are you fella?
    Says Mr Mixed Metaphor

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast