+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry v QPR....both teams did not take the knee.

To be fair RUFC have been promoting the 'kick racism out' campaign for a year or two.
    Flags, banners, programme, the big screen, regular announcements at the game, requesting fans to report it.

So maybe our club and most of our fans are doing the right thing in our own way with regard to racism without following the knee gesture.
    It's now become more divisive than appropriate as demonstrated on this thread

So what was the final score?

Coventry agreed with QPR, their choice or has that now been taken from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    The argument against grooming is not an issue of equality? You don't think equality came into it? I think if you ask the victims they would say equality had a major part to play in the whole scandal. Do you actually know what you are talking about?

You then say that you would never start any games if you marked every episode of inequality.

What is your point here Roly?
    're read what I said shark.where did I say the grooming thing wasn't an issue of equality

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Roly - quick question pal. When do sports people stop taking the knee?
    When there are some tangible movements towards black equality.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    're read what I said shark.where did I say the grooming thing wasn't an issue of equality
    I've 're read and now can see what you meant.

Only thing is I would have thought you of all people would be pushing to say inequalities against poor, underprivileged people should be just as important as BLM and would have thought you believe that this happens to 100s of millions?

What about choice Roly?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You misunderstand why folks are taking the knee slim chance. How can you compare taking the knee for the Tory party to a movement that supports equality. Bizarre...
    If its equality Roly, why does Black Lies Matter not address in ANY way the overwhelming taker of black lives which is other black lives.

The aims of BLM is nothing to do with improving black lives, its the overthrow of capitalism and the impossison of a Marxist world order.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Roly - quick question pal. When do sports people stop taking the knee?
    When there are some tangible movements towards black equality.

Or the fans dicide to take their support somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    If its equality Roly, why does Black Lies Matter not address in ANY way the overwhelming taker of black lives which is other black lives.

The aims of BLM is nothing to do with improving black lives, its the overthrow of capitalism and the impossison of a Marxist world order.
    Have you ever thought that the overthrowing of capitalism might improve black lives. I thin k it would i mprove the lives of countless millions of people on the planet black and white. Capitalism only works only for a small privileged part of the worlds population. If you are lucky you may get some scraps from it but to many they dont even get that. World hunger/ poverty prove it does not work. If it did there would be no such thing as hunger and poverty.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast