+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading v Barnsley Match Thread

Styles and Woodrow on Bench that'll give them a confidence boost just hope strubers FAVOURITES don't fk up

We are still in the stop the opposition mindset than ourselves actually imposing ourselves on the opposition in my opinion .

It's not a criticism just a fact of life , no disrespect to either lads but Victor and Miller shouldn't be anywhere near a championship squad .

He’s sticking with the same system that worked at Boro with two changes in Walton and Chaplin.
    Personally would have just changed Walton and given Schmidt the chance I think he deserves!

It's all these games wiv laiked. We ent got squad to cope wi things this season in my opinion. However, I'd have played this team at Stamford bridge and gone full strength today.

I think this is his full strength team P&M !!!
    I’m watching it and we are by far the better team in the first half hour but we are constantly making the wrong decision or making a bad pass in the final third! Mowatt has under hit 3 crucial passes so far, Chaplin is holding on to it when he should pass and Ritmaier’s crosses are woeful.

Never a sending off that!

Stupidity by Helik pulls Joao back when Walton would have got the ball, sent off!

Last defender mate and tugs his arm back! Definite sending off?

Agree Jules no way

Well if it had been the other way I would have been disappointed if their man wouldn’t have been sent off!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast