+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

WBA53 match thread

Lets get our ist points on board, Everton are the the favourites but they were in 68 they even thrashed 6 at the Albion a few weeks before the final.
    Last thread got a bit lively, banter is good, different opinions are good' sometimes they point out bits of play you miss.
    But at the end of the day we are all Baggies. COYB

Same starting 11 as last week. No Charlie Austin on the bench,Athletic reporting we are open to offers is he about to move on?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Same starting 11 as last week. No Charlie Austin on the bench,Athletic reporting we are open to offers is he about to move on?
    Gawd my nephew a mad Everton fan.took him to his first ever game in the fa cup 4th round I think in 1989.we drew 1-1 I remember Anderson scored and cotte got penalty..anyway he reckons they will stuff us 4 or 5..didn’t we win there 1 nil under Irvine a while back after being written off. So COYB

Same team as last week - formation didn’t work then..... can’t see it working this week .... hope I am wrong COYB

Why 5 at the back? 😳

Yes, 1-0, class act from Diangana! 👍😊 COYB!

Sawyers FFS, not a short pass there! 😡

Again we looked good for 15 mins but crap after that

Gibbs is injured most of the season so getting a suspension is criminal for him

Great strike from Periera. I hope that Ivanovic brings a bit more steel to the defence as O'Shea and Ajayi are very weak in the tackle and can't defend crosses.

Super goal by Pereira! 👍

Criminal by Gibbs, so much experience FFS! 😡👎

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)