+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers V Millwall

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers V Millwall

It's the first home match of the 2020/2021 season and what an opener! Millwall are in town although it's only the team and not the jumped up gits that terrorise everyone with a smile on their faces. On saying that SYP have had seven meetings and have decided to be at the stadium in force to to arrest any Rotherham fans leaning against a makeshift fence.

Millwall did well last season after they appointed the many times failed Gary Rowett. In a world where folk are sacked for failure these people get a higher paid job somewhere else. Fail again and still get paid the whole of their contracts! Bemusing is what it is I tell ya!

Hirst is in town then! Much to the dismay of Sheffield Wednesday fans who if they knew the full story about him signing for us they'd do their nuts! For Hirst to say and not me however! Will he start or will he be on the bench? If he starts will it be with Freddy, Smudge or Vass?
    My money would be on him and Smudge and Freddy being used early int second half but I'm shyte at betting so he'll probably play Miller!

We do have many better options this season on paper but as we know football is played on grass and we have some good grass in Rotherham, I've seen it ont news!!!!

Last weeks win away was the first win on an opening day for us int Championship since we demolished Millwall 6 - 0. The day Darren Byefield got 4 and was given the MOM by their lovely supporters club who wo more for kids than any other club and win more community awards than any other club! Nice people!!!!

But last weeks win came with a new record! It was the match that had the least time with the ball in play! 35 minutes and some seconds! WOW I didn't think it was that long Today it will be tougher in a different way.

Enough of my rambbling on! Enjoy the match guys and dolls!

Try and connect with ifollow as early as you can to iron out any problems!

Are syp still policing the game, hope they keep an eye on bench

Cheers Froglet. I'm going for a very hard fought 2-1 win.....sshhhhhhhh don't tell Pocket.

Brin welcome to my world pal.
    I’ll go for the same score.

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    1m
    TEAM v
    @MillwallFC
    | Blackman; Harding, Ihiekwe, A. MacDonald, Mattock; Ogbene, S. MacDonald, Lindsay, Sadlier; Ladapo, Smith.

SUBS | Johansson, Wood, Wiles, Crooks, Miller, Vassell, Hirst.

Where’s Olosunde again

Interesting line up, two up front by the looks, hopefully a striker will score
    Strong bench
    Last edited by millertop; 19-09-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Eyup Frog and all. Good line up is that.

Do have any of those MacDonalds have a farm?

Hope the Macdonalds are on form!

I hope at least one of them is good with the drive through!

Join in! I'm here till I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Do have any of those MacDonalds have a farm?

Hope the Macdonalds are on form!

I hope at least one of them is good with the drive through!

Join in! I'm here till I'm not!
    Frog.....

Angus MacDonald 50/1 for the first or last goal or if you prefer 25/1 to score anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog.....

Angus MacDonald 50/1 for the first or last goal or if you prefer 25/1 to score anytime.
    Wouldn’t be surprised, it’s like a lucky dip with us
    Seriously I’ve got faith a striker to score first today

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast