+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers V Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Deserved something from that game I think
    I disagree.1 shot on target,gave a sloppy goal away.

Get used to it, Millwall are an average Championship side, we aint played anybody decent yet

...why have we signed a winger(Miller) ans keep put Wiles on the wing????

...like someone remarked the other week, Icky always seems to be at the scene of the crime....good style today...lol

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...why have we signed a winger(Miller) ans keep put Wiles on the wing????
    We have also signed a striker but Smith gets first dibs ?????

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    We have also signed a striker but Smith gets first dibs ?????
    Well he has been a pretty good servant at the club so maybe he deserved not to be immediately replaced by someone we just signed on Thursday. Next week of course might be a different scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well he has been a pretty good servant at the club so maybe he deserved not to be immediately replaced by someone we just signed on Thursday. Next week of course might be a different scenario.
    Sorry got to disagree CAM Smith is not a championship striker, defenders in this league are far too smart to be undone by what some on here refer to as "a big forrud" trying to hold up the long ball. We need to move on from those L1 tactics

Have I not seen Warne has been chasing Hirst for 2 seasons yet when he gets him he uses him to keep the bench warm for 3/4 of the game ??
    Last edited by gazmadmiller; 19-09-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    Sorry got to disagree CAM Smith is not a championship striker, defenders in this league are far too smart to be undone by what some on here refer to as "a big forrud" trying to hold up the long ball. We need to move on from those L1 tactics

Have I not seen Warne has been chasing Hirst for 2 seasons yet when he gets him he uses him to keep the bench warm for 3/4 of the game ??
    I take your point gaz and obviously from your comments last week and this week you are frustrated with the strikeforce. As I mentioned in the opening to the post match thread it seems like deja vue all over again! Maybe just a couple of days training wasn't enough to get GH on the same page with the team but next week/Saturday may be a different kettle of fish.

..we play the same way whatever league we're in. Our strike force of Smith and Freddie will struggle in this league.

Freddie doesn't anticipate any headers Smith might win, he plays on the back foot. Times he attacks the pen area, he want to do it all and runs in to dead ends, so easy to defend against in this league.

On the positive side of what i saw, Blackman, Harding played better. A Macdonald looked solid on that preformance today...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I take your point gaz and obviously from your comments last week and this week you are frustrated with the strikeforce. As I mentioned in the opening to the post match thread it seems like deja vue all over again! Maybe just a couple of days training wasn't enough to get GH on the same page with the team but next week/Saturday may be a different kettle of fish.
    Hope so Cam, lets see, Ladapo and Hirst for me but i think i might be disappointed

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast