+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I'd just like to welcome..........

I'd just like to welcome..........

The Baggies back to the Premier League, we've missed you guys, are you planning to stick around longer than usual?

Watched the baggies surrender at Goodison this afternoon

I may stop laughing before Christmas.....but I very much doubt it !

It was the nearest thing to public execution this side of Saudi Arabia in their current form they can look forward to a swift return to the championship next season

I thought they were the biggest team in the Midlands......oh yer, that was before Covid!

Two tough opening fixtures for them, I'd hold back on the p1ss take for a while yet.

Then again, it gladdens the heart when the haters suffer.

For me its a relief to have a team looking worse than ours if, you know where i'm going with that one but better still it means we all don't have to put up with the usual inbreds coming on here spouting crap, very annoying so, for the moment they are quiet and I would suggest not to visit their forums, we havn't played a game yet!!
    Plenty of time and when justified...

To be fair they played ok for 30 minutes but I don't think they can keep up that sort of intensity.

It was a game of two halves.

In the first half Ulbeeyun were mediocre

As the second half progressed W B A added a whipped cream topping of awfulness

They finished off the second 45 minutes with a glace cherry of gross ineptitude.

Sad but they'll have worse days

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)