+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Guilty Pleasures - TV edition

Guilty Pleasures - TV edition

What TV shows do you watch even though you know you really shouldn't?

Jersey Shore for me - cheap, tacky, MTV trash but I've watched them all and even worse, watching this has brought me on to A Double Shot at Love with 2 of the Jersey Shore cast. Pure awful television but I'll be tuning in to the next episode.

Dundee v Hearts, Premier Division final day 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What TV shows do you watch even though you know you really shouldn't?

Jersey Shore for me - cheap, tacky, MTV trash but I've watched them all and even worse, watching this has brought me on to A Double Shot at Love with 2 of the Jersey Shore cast. Pure awful television but I'll be tuning in to the next episode.
    Love is blind on Netflix absolutely garbage. Basically a load of Americans go on what they call dates, their just in a room seperated by a wall where they talk. Within a certain timeframe they then decide to get married. This point they then meet and plan the wedding so ego through with it some don’t. I prefer it when they get left at alter, once bride did and completely loses it.

I also catch episodes of the Batchelor or Batchelorette when the missus watches it, again trash people talking about loving someone they’ve met 4 days previously and whose also seeing about 10 other contestants.

I also watch loads of the Bill reruns on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Love is blind on Netflix absolutely garbage. Basically a load of Americans go on what they call dates, their just in a room seperated by a wall where they talk. Within a certain timeframe they then decide to get married. This point they then meet and plan the wedding so ego through with it some don’t. I prefer it when they get left at alter, once bride did and completely loses it.
    Marriage is not something to take lightly. A formal union of 2 people who love each other unconditionally deserves a 4am drunken ceremony conducted by a midget Elvis at a little white chapel in Las Vegas, it shouldn't be orchestrated by a production crew looking to punt out some cheap trash TV.

Sounds right up my street though, Netflix you say?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Marriage is not something to take lightly. A formal union of 2 people who love each other unconditionally deserves a 4am drunken ceremony conducted by a midget Elvis at a little white chapel in Las Vegas, it shouldn't be orchestrated by a production crew looking to punt out some cheap trash TV.

Sounds right up my street though, Netflix you say?
    Aye Netflix and also consider Too Hot to handle also on Netflix

I'm forced to watch chick flicks as my wife enjoys them I have to endure them .

Watching one the now You Can Count on Me .

Selling Sunset

Soaps.
    Mind numbing brain chewing gum.
    In a good way.

I watch Aberdeen FC games

Soaps seem to be addictive that's why I never watch them ..

A we while back maybe 5 years ago I did watch 5 crossroads shows and I thought to hell we this and gave up before I got taken in.
    Benny was good though shame he didn't do nothing else after crossroads.