+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Just watched the highlights after 24 hours without any power

Difficult to judge on that, but one shot on target all game tells its own story. Will Hirst give us that bit of quality in the final third? No idea, never seen him play.

Harding looks to have a decent throw on him, and good to hear the defence was sound with the one obvious exception.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Never been more disappointed in nearly sixty years watching RUFC. Warne bigged up Wycombe last week and they got hammered by a mediocre Blackburn. No lessons learned and already I'd say relegation is a certainty. Slag me off but let's see at the end of the season. A forward line that would struggle to score in L2. Pathetic and stealing a wage.
    In over sixty years of listening to Millers fans moan I've never been more disappointed than by this pathetic post.

Ah but you are forgetting something Giddy, Monty aint a millers fan and just likes to masquerade as one to give him some credibility on this site so that he can post his warped political views hoping that somebody might actually believe them.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-09-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Quite a few positives from the game it's not doom and gloom for me just a bit of quality in the last third and it would have been a different result . I agree with Roly re Monty

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ah but you are forgetting something Giddy, Monty aint a millers fan and just likes to masquerade as one to give him some credibility on this site so that he can post his warped political views hoping that somebody might actually believe them.
    ...and even if he is he's probably not the only one?

There are others no doubt Cam. One or two on here post very little about the millers unless it is to slag em off. The common denominator is they spend most of their time on here instead spouting intolerant right wing views.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    There are others no doubt Cam. One or two on here post very little about the millers unless it is to slag em off. The common denominator is they spend most of their time on here instead spouting intolerant right wing views.
    Not sure why you limit it to right wing Roly. As far as I'm concerned the only right/left wing discussions on here should be about Tony Towner and Alan Crawford and their predecessors/successors but if I was to close down or delete every political thread/post I would be, and often have been, likened to a Nazi.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345