+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Frank....

Haw Frank....

I thought that you said that Utd was crap?....I

Name:  IMG_20200919_170638.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  85.1 KB

Plate are going up, said plate are going up (8)

Now that Cambridge are top of the league im going to start supporting them

UTU's

#bandwagonjumper

S*­hit shoes, you’ve got s­hit shoes (8)

You dont understand. For quarter of a century united fans have been eating crow. The board doesnt seem to understand that the reason to run a football club is to win football matches.

Its a sign of their incompetence, including other things, that the pastor, and incompetent number one, Graham Daniels, ran the football side of things for so long.

I am suffering a footballing shell shock, a footballing depression that would make being burned in Hells lake of fire a decent evening out.

The manager played two games for United at youth or reserve level, the second game he got injured permanently. Thats it.

It wont last, it cant. I wasted 25 years of my life watching rubbish, and paying for the privelage, failing is too ingrained.

THIS CLUB IS DEAD, but they dont know it.

Gill of Trumpington.

You're just a supporter who supports Utd in the good times Frank,where was you when we was crap eh?

#Cambridgetillidie

Standing in the Habbin.

I see that Cambridge are still top of the league Frank,we are gonna own this league

Oh when the U's,go marching in
    Oh when the U's,go marching in
    I want to be in the number
    When the U's go marching in!

Are you watching Griffy?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)