+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird things about famous

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Ian Rankin doesn't wash his hands after a pish. I was talking to him in the Lemon Tree bogs during Granite Noir. To be fair, he was maybe just wanting away quick! Never meet your heroes.....
    A fellow participant on an Edinburgh crime walking tour, where Rankin was invited as a guest, recognised him and began asking all sorts of book-related questions that puzzled him, over a post-tour pint. Eventually, he twigged. "You think I'm Iain Banks, don't you?"

(In conversation with fellow Keith Grammar School alumnus and lad o pairts Jim Naughtie, during the Dickens International Fellowship Conference, Aberdeen July 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Ian Rankin doesn't wash his hands after a pish. I was talking to him in the Lemon Tree bogs during Granite Noir. To be fair, he was maybe just wanting away quick! Never meet your heroes.....
    Was at a Xmas night oot with my wife's work ward 40 at the time .

One of the surgeon's came oot from the toilet as I came in he looked in the mirror played we his hair and walked oot without hand washing
    Unbelievable.

Elvis Presley had a good time with every co star of every movie he acted in.

He was also a black belt in karate if I mind right.

Robert Redford loves holidaying in Scotland.

He used to come over and cycle holiday a very fit man .

The first man on the moon Neil Armstrong came over to Scotland to celebrate the moon landing in the borders with thousands of people lining the streets .

His family went over to America to start a new life in the 1700s .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12