+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any good threads to catch up on

Page 11 Gutted troops FACT is a cracker mate,kinda kills twa doos we the one stane.

Page 13,fourth down started by Jim Jam will cheer you up.

Page 6 Legal cost fund started by Tomb i think,from page 10 onwards will bring a tear to your eyes as the Dees plough in to help.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 20-09-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Page 3 Hearts Legal Action started by L S Arab is a war and peace job but its also a must read.

Hi Boat, theres lots to catch up on so will keep me busy.I will have loads of time to read them over the next few months. Heard bits about what was going on with Scottish football but l missed lots of things (I like the banter and wind ups)
    I bough a season ticket for this season but not sure if I will ever be able to use it.
    Stay safe fellow Arabs.

Sorry to hear about this Roma and welcome back. All worth a read some classic threads and a good dose of random p!ss taking and laughs too. Keep strong bud!

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Hi Boat, theres lots to catch up on so will keep me busy.I will have loads of time to read them over the next few months. Heard bits about what was going on with Scottish football but l missed lots of things (I like the banter and wind ups)
    I bough a season ticket for this season but not sure if I will ever be able to use it.
    Stay safe fellow Arabs.
    We are all in the same boat with the season tickets mate,Affshore is doing his best to get us all back though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Sorry to hear about this Roma and welcome back. All worth a read some classic threads and a good dose of random p!ss taking and laughs too. Keep strong bud!
    Cheers Shedboy looks like Im gona be busy playing catchup

Good to hear you made it through Roma.
    Arabest

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Good to hear you made it through Roma.
    Arabest
    I was actually thinking he was letting me and the board doon as well. This virus is a total barsteward.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)