+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st Team looking good or what

Delighted with the win pity we're playing pool next. But also exciting as no one expects us to get anything. Really like Matty Cash. Reminds me of a Jack Russel. Ollie was busy hope he gets his first against Liverpool. Defense was immense and typified by the triple block toward the end. Early days but 2/2 is fantastic. Happy Villan

It took us 8 matches to get 6 points last season! We are 10/1 to beat Liverpool at home.

I'm sticking to my £2.50 bet ALL season every week, every game, against everyone, for an Ollie Watkins Hatrick.

Hope it's this weekend haha

Got to say, i'm in a bit of shock, can some one pinch me?
    Martynez*
    Cash*
    Konsa
    Mings
    Targett
    Luiz
    McGinn
    Grealish
    Barkley*
    Watkins*
    Traore*

OMG.....

real intent, our owners want to put us back where we belong!!

Not bad eh, best performance for 40 years easily!

Yes, quite good, TD!

It could have been 10 or 11, thats obscene that is!
    7, crazy, 7 goals past Liverpool. Its certainly put to bed that 5-1 over pool from 1975!!

Certainly runs it close Dave. In '76' Liverpool were even more dominant than today's mob, and we were 5-1 up at half time, on a misty December night. Froze me 'nads' off in the boring 2nd half.

The experience in '76' just shades it for me, purely down the fact that the fans were there to see it. The p1ss taking in the Holte was mighty.

Just a bit early for me but I remember the headlines. (76)! Didnt Deehan score 4?

2 mate, Gray 2 and Little. I was only 12. I can't even remember the wife's phone number, but remember the first half as if it was yesterday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)