+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st Team looking good or what

In answer to the title of this thread - YES!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another win and at Liecester! 4 in 4, top of the league beckons for Friday v Leeds
    1st team looking good or what...

i love this team!!!!

We've got a full English back 4 and we have accidentally got the best midfield in the league 😎

They certainly are looking good. I have been impressed with the whole defensive unit, including Targett.

Midfield is as good as anyones’, and if Barkley carries on, I gladly feast on my words of doubt.

Watkins is great, unfortunately he can’t be scoring a hatrick every week. Then again, he can’t play against van dyke and his cohorts every week.

Enjoying The Villa again.

I heard a commentator say that in the 87th min Jack was heard yelling 'lets find a way to win this!'. Loved the celebration from the lads as much as the goal itself.

I've admired the league table 5 separate times today. So far.

I think we have a team and it looks like it has cohesion and a culture that Smudge wanted. Who knows where we will end up but it has got to be better than where the baggies are. Already, we have a third of last seasons total points tally. Leeds at home, anither big game. Win and top of the league leaving everyone thinking, will we do a Liecester!
    I am really liking this team, its looking good in fact its looking great!!!✌

Extended highlights of Leicester v Villa 👍

Don’t despair if there is no sound just click the unmute button. 😜😝🤪

https://video.avfc.co.uk/video/dm9kJ...ZmZWVk?lang=en

For anyone wanting to relive the magnificent 7

https://youtu.be/39pO-wFdv94
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 19-10-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Certainly looking like the real deal. Very impressive victory by a very impressive team. What I liked most was the commitment and confidence to make the decision to win the game. No sitting on the point from the draw, only wanted one result and you got it. Well done!

Villa the next Leicester! Not too far fetched, all you need is a free scoring Vardy type forward and who knows what could happen.

How did this team come together anyway? It seems to have materialized from nowhere.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)