+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 307

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyCoxCow View Post
    Where are you getting these figures from of their only being 307?
    Can't find the video I watched but type 307 deaths under 60 a and a talk radio guest comes up.

Can't hear what he's saying but imagine it's the same figs.

Now the health experts are quoting the percentage of positive cases against the number of tests taken. They should be quoting the number of positive cases as a percentage of the UK population. In Scptland the number of positive cases should be listed as a percentage of the Scottish population.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Now the health experts are quoting the percentage of positive cases against the number of tests taken. They should be quoting the number of positive cases as a percentage of the UK population. In Scptland the number of positive cases should be listed as a percentage of the Scottish population.
    But that would be lower and wouldn't fit the agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    But that would be lower and wouldn't fit the agenda
    Don't like using the word agenda but people must be wondering now.

Health is no use without freedom and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't like using the word agenda but people must be wondering now.

Health is no use without freedom and liberty.
    Well, at least you've still got your health.

Well, at least you've still got your health.
    Well actually I'm less healthy than when all this started as are a few members of my family, missed appts, miss diagnosis, physio over the phone (That was special) no dentist since october...our health system is a bit of a shambles.

Well actually I'm less healthy than when all this started as are a few members of my family, missed appts, miss diagnosis, physio over the phone (That was special) no dentist since october...our health system is a bit of a shambles.
    Speaking to your GP over the phone is in my opinion a recipe for disaster. A GP cannot sound your chest or take your temperature.
    He can only check your notes and listen to what you tell him over the phone regarding how your are feeling before he decides what course of action he is going to take.
    Some patients are going to suffer serious illness or death because they do not want to bother their GP at this time.

our health system is a bit of a shambles.
    That can't possibly be true, all the old people were sentenced to death by being decanted from hospitals into care homes in order to protect the NHS.

What's gone wrong I wonder? Oh right enough, doctors spotted an opportunity to earn the same money without actually seeing any patients so took it. Good on them, they're so caring.

That can't possibly be true, all the old people were sentenced to death by being decanted from hospitals into care homes in order to protect the NHS.

What's gone wrong I wonder? Oh right enough, doctors spotted an opportunity to earn the same money without actually seeing any patients so took it. Good on them, they're so caring.
    Blasphemer .....you can't say that about the nhs.

Extra clapping for you on Thursday.

Blasphemer .....you can't say that about the nhs.

Extra clapping for you on Thursday.
    Apologies. The NHS is wonderful and our doctors are totally committed to us.

Or I think they are, can't be sure because I can't get to see one.

FWIW I did have an appointment at Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen last month. Appointment made and in to see a frustrated doctor in a couple of days, guy admitted he couldn't fathom why they closed private hospitals when he was sitting in an empty Foresterhill during lock down doing nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)