+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 454,000

Brits sacraficed in ww2 to protect freedom and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Dread to think what’s in store from the SG this week ,Asda this morning I would say 30% not wearing masks ...

I thought the original post was about the heroic men and woman from Britain (and from all over the world) who gave their lives in order the fight fascists only to find out it’s a ruse either to have another go at Asda shoppers or the Scottish Government (not sure which)

To the OP

Total respect to not only the heroic 454k but to the tens of thousands of Allied and Commonwealth men and women of every religion , colour and creed and also to the millions from all over the world who have sacrificed their lives to fight fascists in whatever shape or guise they take.
    A debt that can never adequately repaid and I hope their sacrifice will never be forgotten

Thanks for raising

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    I thought the original post was about the heroic men and woman from Britain (and from all over the world) who gave their lives in order the fight fascists only to find out it’s a ruse either to have another go at Asda shoppers or the Scottish Government (not sure which)

To the OP

Total respect to not only the heroic 454k but to the tens of thousands of Allied and Commonwealth men and women of every religion , colour and creed and also to the millions from all over the world who have sacrificed their lives to fight fascists in whatever shape or guise they take.
    A debt that can never adequately repaid and I hope their sacrifice will never be forgotten

Thanks for raising
    Communism regimes has killed far far more and still does.....but you miss the point......it's about freedom and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    If everybody ignores all the advice and has whatever freedom and liberty they want now there’s a fair chance more than that will die from Covid.

Approx 60,000 while there’s been lockdown etc over 6 months extrapolates to more than that over 5 years.

What’s your suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    If everybody ignores all the advice and has whatever freedom and liberty they want now there’s a fair chance more than that will die from Covid.

Approx 60,000 while there’s been lockdown etc over 6 months extrapolates to more than that over 5 years.

What’s your suggestion?
    Same as day 1 on the dab mad thread......lockdown doesn't work.....as has been proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Dread to think what’s in store from the SG this week ,Asda this morning I would say 30% not wearing masks ...
    Never worn one, never will .....rather pay the fine.

To the OP

Thanks for raising
    What other government would I have a go at it’s Scotland last time I looked...!!!...is Nicola yer mother or something...FFS snowflake central...

To the OP

Thanks for raising
    All of whom were sent to their deaths by corrupt and incompetent governments who accrued wealth for themselves and their chums off the back of their wars. Agree though, total respect and well done to all of them - gullible and unsuspecting as they were.

Covid is not a war, however due to poor early decision making by our corrupt and incompetent governments it continues to impinge on the lives of the 'normal man and woman' in our society whilst the rich just seem to be accruing more wealth on the back of it. I'm waiting for the first cry of 'Covid bombed our chipper' then we'll know just how out of proportion this whole thing has been blown.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    All of whom were sent to their deaths by corrupt and incompetent governments who accrued wealth for themselves and their chums off the back of their wars. Agree though, total respect and well done to all of them - gullible and unsuspecting as they were.

Covid is not a war, however due to poor early decision making by our corrupt and incompetent governments it continues to impinge on the lives of the 'normal man and woman' in our society whilst the rich just seem to be accruing more wealth on the back of it. I'm waiting for the first cry of 'Covid bombed our chipper' then we'll know just how out of proportion this whole thing has been blown.
    It wasn't a war, it is now.

The lies continue from confused and rudderless Govts bending stats to suit their own ends whilst livliehoods are destroyed, families are ripped apart and the I'll die alone......it's worth the fight to stop this madness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)