Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
Deeranged.
I deal in facts. You might not like what I post and that is your choice.
You might accept what the SNP MPs and MSPs say as gospel but I know otherwise.
Before the summer break at Westminster Ian Blackford the SNP leader boasted at Prime Minister’s Questions that the Scottish Government has
scrapped parking charges at all Scottish hospital car parks.
This of course is total rubbish as there are still parking charges in the Ninewells Hospital car parks.
I sent Ian Blackford an email explaining that he was wrong as there were still parking charges in the Ninewells Hospital car parks but on this occasion he did not reply.
He previously replied to my email about the closure of bank branches and how they could easily be replaced by the Bank’s mobile banking service.
Seriously though what makes you think I blindly accept what the SNP MPs and MSPs say as gospel? I have to assume that because I've told you I support independence you assume I must be an SNP voter? Therefore you assume that as I'm (in your mind) an SNP supporter I must be narrow minded and incapable of free and independent thought. That is how you, in your mind have tarred all independence supporters, anyone that you know is an independence supporter must be a narrow minded moron that blindly accepts everything the SNP says as gospel without ever even applying their own thought processes or considerations to it.

That is what makes you the 'know it all' and it also, for me at least, makes you the narrow minded individual incapable of independent thought. Now normally I'd call such a person a moron but I know for a fact that you are not that so I certainly won't call you one. However you really are one frustrating individual.