+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NUFC vs Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Glenn Roeder.
    Joe Kinnear.
    Alan Pardew.
    Maybe even Sam Allardyce.

Reading that list of shame, don't you think Brucie Baby is "the next level"?
    --
    Listen after the horror show today, it is easy to forget the euphoria of last week. But let's get real:

Ashley is still here. Bruce is still here. Charnley is still here. Lascelles, Joelinton and some other footballing criminals are still here so that much is really not going to change this season. Almiron (bless him) still doesn't know which goal he is meant to shoot in, Shelvey is still one kick away from a red and the most impressive things about Carroll are his top knot and the fact that he is miraculously not injured.

The new additions are welcome but without new ownership, the new additions are just lipstick on a pig.

I'll cheer every goal. But the joy is hollow because below the veneer of new signings, the team will never evolve while the Fat Cu'ntroller is sitting in the stands reinhaling the fumes of this morning's bacon sarnie inside his mask.
    Brilliant post.Wish I could add to it but no need.

Glenn Roeder.
    Joe Kinnear.
    Alan Pardew.

--
    Listen after the horror show today, it is easy to forget the euphoria of last week. But let's get real:

Ashley is still here. Bruce is still here. Charnley is still here. Lascelles, Joelinton and some other footballing criminals are still here so that much is really not going to change this season. Almiron (bless him) still doesn't know which goal he is meant to shoot in, Shelvey is still one kick away from a red and the most impressive things about Carroll are his top knot and the fact that he is miraculously not injured.

The new additions are welcome but without new ownership, the new additions are just lipstick on a pig.

I'll cheer every goal. But the joy is hollow because below the veneer of new signings, the team will never evolve while the Fat Cu'ntroller is sitting in the stands reinhaling the fumes of this morning's bacon sarnie inside his mask.
    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Bruce has complained to the EPL. Apparently Brighton had 21 outfield players on the pitch .

Glenn Roeder.
    Joe Kinnear.
    Alan Pardew.

--

Beautifully said. Exactly how I feel. It's hard to even be bothered with a loss at home to Brighton.

Great post, Trini.

I think Nufc.com made a very valid point in highlighting how Brighton have progressed from last year whilst we have stagnated. On the face of it, we have a better sqaud than last year-all things considered, we've done decent business this window. Now i 've got to say, I don't know about Brighton but I'm presuming they've improved their squad but, regardless of that, they looked a much better team than the one which played out that awful 0-0 here last season whereas we looked just as shit.

Bruce isn't going to change as a coach and as his win percentage shows (the worst of any PL manager with over 300 games) he hasn't got it in him to adapt his approach either to deal with the teams he's playing against or to get the best out of the players he has at his disposal.

Sorry, there was no point to this...it was just a whinge.

But a bloody good whinge if I may say so.

You may, you may.

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    But a bloody good whinge if I may say so.
    seconded by MOI

Agreed - a worthy whinge. That tool of an owner was there again witnessing what he has destroyed. If I could be arséd, I’d look where Brighton finished, the season before the fat fûck took over but there’s no point in boiling my pïss more than it already is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)