Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
Just looking at the posts above & agree with with most , but as a club we have gone backwards ok we deserved to go up last season over the whole season but only got over the line because Brentford hadn't got the balls to do it when the pressure was on them , when we went up in previous season we needed a few additions & we were ok , intact with Hodgson we were not a bad side , but now we have nothing , nothing at all & I can't see it changing needs a big clear out from top to bottom starting at the very top with new owners who will invest then we move forward , don't even think we will beat Brentford in the cup ,

A clear out won't happen until Lai banks all the Premier money and parachute money when we go down. Clearly he wants his money back. I can see Bilic walking although I am now questioning him - sticking by Sawyers, Phillips and not making a stand for A striker - A DECENT STRIKER. The fact we won't pay the money for Grant and Krov is disgraceful. We deserve everything we will get!