+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Quinn RIP

When we get back in the stadium his song needs playing so everyone can sing it as a tribute to him , and who knows could even be adopted as the song to play just before kick off . I would love that

R I P.
    My earliest memories at millmoor as a kid hearing the Mighty Quinn being sung.
    I was too young to appreciate the significance at the time, indeed you were special to the fans
    Thanks for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    When we get back in the stadium his song needs playing so everyone can sing it as a tribute to him , and who knows could even be adopted as the song to play just before kick off . I would love that
    This 100%

RIP Johnny

Name:  6CD07FA1-E95B-41BE-8E91-02207325AAAA.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  10.1 KB

Condolences to Johnny's family. Rest in peace, the " Mighty Quinn "

A Top Man , Condolences to his Lovely Wife and family , R I P JOHN it was a pleasure to have known you xx

A fine player and gentleman, condolences to his family

R I P Johnny Quinn.

Some great memories from that era.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Mighty Quinn

I am devastated to hear about my all time millers hero Johnny Quinn ...... On behalf of the old Rawmarsh Millers Arthur ,Tosh ,Tex and anybody else I've missed deepest condolancies to his family and friends ...... A true millers Legend ....... Once a Miller ....

Sad news. I guess he was something of a hero to me in my days as a Tivoli youth. He wasn't very big but he was very difficult to knock off the ball and he had more class than most of the others. He always seemed to have time, and so cool that he had his own theme tune. RIP Johnny Quinn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast