+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Johnny Quinn RIP

RIP Johnny. I too played on Millmoor against his all stars. He had a lot of time for anyone. Ernie Moss was a big bugger in that side!

God bless Johnny may you now be at peace. A great player and ambassador for our club, never to be forgotten.

RIP 'Mighty Quinn', an inspirational and unassuming player who will be fondly remembered. Condolences to family and friends.

R.I.P. Johnny Quinn a true gentleman and great player. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    R.I.P. Johnny Quinn a true gentleman and great player. UTM
    I rated his signing along with Dave Watson`s as the best we have made. Thanks for the memories R.I.P. Johny.

one of my favourite players, very sad news, condolences to his family & friends,
    rest in peace johnny and thanks for the memories - once a miller, always a miller.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    I rated his signing along with Dave Watson`s as the best we have made. Thanks for the memories R.I.P. Johny.
    Yes, I think I'd probably agree with that.

Great bloke. One of the best. RIP

"What we need is a Johnny Quinn" is a much used line when me and my mate discuss our teams shortcomings and has been ever since he finished playing for us.
    My late mum's favourite player by a distance.
    After midweek home games my mum and dad always went in the old supporters club, down Millmoor Lane, for a drink before heading home. Quinny invariably nipped in to chat with them and the other fans in there.
    "my boyfriend" Mum always called him.
    Not a great time for the club when he was with us but he's still remembered as a great player.
    Sadly missed

Correct me if I'm wrong I watched him at York City in a match where he was injured but he stayed on the pitch.That man was a legend great memories

R.I.P Johnny Quinn, sincere condolences to his family.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123