+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Rid of Brady

Get Rid of Brady

Sorry but the guy is a soft ar*e.

off with an Injury again. Its not good enough, need to get him out the door. Waste of Space.

Shame as he was doing okay.. Hope it's nothing serious though.

I hope it is terminal he is useless, pathetic. If we are not going to invest in the team we might as well pack up now and go out of business. Even though we have got to 2-3.

Dont know about Brady but McNeil is miles behind being anywhere fit lets get £30m and fire him off. For a young man he is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Dont know about Brady but McNeil is miles behind being anywhere fit lets get £30m and fire him off. For a young man he is terrible.
    With Brady it's one thing after another injury wise, somehow he needs bulking up because he is not strong enough for the EPL.

Rodgers had his players crowding out McNeil every time he went near the ball, pity we didn't do the same with Barnes.

It’s funny Lancaster but I watched last night and thought he’d dropped off the pace tbh , maybe he’s surrounded by players who don’t want to play football give and go etc.
    Truthfully I’d try him in the hole behind a front man like at palarce , think he’s better there than islolated in our team our wide.

He’s only young - maybe we’re being harsh at this stage of his career

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    With Brady it's one thing after another injury wise, somehow he needs bulking up because he is not strong enough for the EPL.

Rodgers had his players crowding out McNeil every time he went near the ball, pity we didn't do the same with Barnes.
    He’s a good player Barnes pace to burn , but we never offer the full backs any protection our wide men are not geared up for it Brady - Mcneil ——- that’s where you miss hendrick- Cork as defensively they are switched on to protecting the back line.

Reality was that last night Leicester were a better team by a large margin - yes we could have scored again but they ran the game really.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

Reality was that last night Leicester were a better team by a large margin - yes we could have scored again but they ran the game really.
    This is true enough army, but this has been the case in most of our games since returning to the PL. The other team has more possession, more corners, more shots on goal and generally look the better team. But at the end of the season we're still there. I've been trying to work out how we do it and I'm still not sure. Can we defy footballing logic again, maybe we could with a full strength squad, maybe we could with a half strength squad, but surely we're pushing it when the youth team are filling half the bench ?

I wasn't surprised by the result,Leicester are a good team.However I believe that I saw enough to believe that we will be ok this season,maybe not 10th but we won't be in the bottom 3.Dunne had a good debut and get a couple of players back fit,get back to the Turf,support the Club and
    once we get past Covid the Board can see where we are and we can move forward successfully.UTC.

A lot of you are aware I still do a lot of B2B deals and from what I see pretty much every day, business confidence is shot. No-one wants to invest, "hunkering down and riding this sh-itfest out" seems to be the order of the day.

If you think about it, why should Mike Garlick see it any differently? I believe the "hole in Mike's BFC projected 2020/21 economy" is about £20 million.

If we sell Toekowski, he might spring for one addition to the squad I reckon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)