+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you are thinking we will survive this season who will be 11th and 12th?.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you are thinking we will survive this season who will be 11th and 12th?.

Read a very good post over the weekend by JJ i think regarding the calibre of opposition in the league minus the OF,Sheep and Hibs.I agree with him that there is nothing to fear but what clubs do you think we will finish above to establish ourselves back where we belong?.

Motherwell are on the up and although we beat them i think they have a stronger more experienced squad than us,i would be amazed if our current squad could finish above them.We may well have to finish above a club with a plastic pitch which will not be easy as that pitch in my opinion gives them a very unfair advantage.

If we went down the plastic pitch route i don't think i would ever purchase another season ticket in my life.I have witnessed Hamilton and heard Kilmarnock have blatantly cheated with the pitch watering routine and i cannot understand why the authorities allow this to happen.

It's a pity the Dees are no longer with us as that would all but guarantee survival in this division in what is a transition year for us. Hamilton are odds on to go down each year and I think this might finally be the year the bookies get it correct.

I said a while back that we will improve as the season goes on and I stick by that. Reason being we have a coach that will improve us as he beds in and his coaching pays dividends.

I wouldn't bet against us finishing above Motherwell either 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It's a pity the Dees are no longer with us as that would all but guarantee survival in this division in what is a transition year for us. Hamilton are odds on to go down each year and I think this might finally be the year the bookies get it correct.

I said a while back that we will improve as the season goes on and I stick by that. Reason being we have a coach that will improve us as he beds in and his coaching pays dividends.

I wouldn't bet against us finishing above Motherwell either ��
    I agree with you regarding Hamilton but here is the problem with them.Last week Alan Preston is on Open All Mikes as Livi take the lead v the Accies,"I know they always prove us wrong but they are getting battered here and i think this is the season they will go down."

The final score was Livi 1 Accies 2.I honestly think that both of them clubs with their pitches thrown in make a complete mockery of Scottish football however its really up to the rest of this country's sides to send them back to where they really belong.

Game as we know it will be (gemmes up the poley) by seasons end . Probably only half of teams will survive whats yet to come and be doing well to have 2 leagues of 12 or 14. Bride of chuckie gets her wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Game as we know it will be (gemmes up the poley) by seasons end . Probably only half of teams will survive whats yet to come and be doing well to have 2 leagues of 12 or 14. Bride of chuckie gets her wish!
    I can only hope that the only victory secured by the Dees since lockdown is upheld in the English supreme court.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Motherwell are on the up and although we beat them i think they have a stronger more experienced squad than us,i would be amazed if our current squad could finish above them.We may well have to finish above a club with a plastic pitch which will not be easy as that pitch in my opinion gives them a very unfair advantage.

If we went down the plastic pitch route i don't think i would ever purchase another season ticket in my life.I have witnessed Hamilton and heard Kilmarnock have blatantly cheated with the pitch watering routine and i cannot understand why the authorities allow this to happen.
    Let's hope it rains next Saturday then 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    John Nelms won't vote for that. Or will he?

Dance! As some sad Dee said. We are 6th in the Premier and the Dees yet to play a game in the Disney league Henry. As you can tell I'm having a wee celebration on my day off. Oh and by the way I'm actually old enough to remember Henry playing! The guy who invented the sweep over haircut...

Dance! As some sad Dee said. We are 6th in the Premier and the Dees yet to play a game in the Disney league Henry. As you can tell I'm having a wee celebration on my day off. Oh and by the way I'm actually old enough to remember Henry playing! The guy who invented the sweep over haircut...
    I remember him too mate,very good player BTW.Think he also played for ST Johnstone before us.

Me tae..................

Name:  hh.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  13.5 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)