+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well We have problems

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    I said earlier in one of my posts that I have no time for negative posts
    I think you said something different on the other thread malwayne as I answered you, I may not answer the same way to the above quote though.

Anyway, what you are reading and writing on is a message board, which is here for everyone to put their thoughts and views on, to debate, you and few others on here believe those at the helm of BFC are doing a stirling job, others do not (including me), just because they differ from what you think or annoy you, does not mean you can tell them not to come on here until they change their thoughts to positive one's, I'm sure its purely frustration on your part malwayne, but as I said above, you need to let folk have their say and not turn this Forum into what it used to be and still is over on the dark side.

We all love our Club malwayne, I wish I could be more positive with what IMO is happening with us, I feel the Golden Goose will soon be a thing of the past and we'll be on a long slippery slope, I hope I'm wrong and you are right, but its only guess work on what we hear and see happening, its called passion, which if we are true Clarets we all have regardless of how we feel and say our Club is run.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Dunne did OK on his PL debut, the same Dyche way, sheer grit, determination and never give up attitude, just think what he coud do with a full team and 3 very decent signings.
    Yes spot on. Long is an ok backup CB, the young lad Dunne could become a very good addition. We clearly need some extra quality and we all know that. We now have 6 players injured and the season only just started. Please give Dyche a chance Board!!! YOU are the problem now not the players or management.

I could not complain at our team’s commitment tonight. We will play a lot worse than we did tonight and win.
    Dunne showed that he has the potential to be a good centre back and topping off your premier league debut with a goal can only help his confidence.
    Brownhill looks like he was a good buy and the cross from Taylor for Wood to score was excellent.
    With yet another injury for Brady tonight we are now in desperate need of at least one wide player if not two as both JBG & Brady appear to becoming injury prone.
    Unfortunately we appear to be carrying seven passengers Garlick, Banaszkiewicz, Flood, Kilby, Holt, Nelson & Crabb collectively called the board of directors.

I hope that between now and the 5th October 2020 that those so called directors show some backing to our team manager, but I am not hopeful that will be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    As for this talk about Brady and Gudmundsson and their injuries ---I think that Joey will tell you that it was a genuine knock to his knee and Brady took one in his ribs whilst putting in a good tackle ---I suppose they got injured on purpose so that they can have a rest.
    Of course they didn't get injured on purpose Sub, they just got injured, as they do. Both me and BT agreed this summer we'd be lucky to get six games out of them before they were injured, in the event we got 40 minutes from Robbie and Johann was laid up even before the PL had started for us.

The fact is they're injury prone, nothing anyone can do about it, but no use pretending otherwise, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    You have put two messages on here tonight and it’s all doom and gloom. Don’t you think that all Burnley fans are fully aware of what’s going on inside and outside Turf Moor.? I said earlier in one of my posts that I have no time for negative posts at Until you can come back on here with something positive to report, then don’t bother at all. We’ve played our first League game tonight with a weakened team against a half decent team , and have not done too badly . There were positives tonight but you failed to highlight them. Like you, we all think we know better , but unfortunately we are not the ones who run this great club of ours. Try and be positive in future for all our benefit.
    Mal, great sentiments but just think--this is as good as it gets because players will get injured, be red carded and lose form.

Where is the competition for places?

What has Burnley become other than a predictably relegated team.

Ans few posts on this Board want that to happen.

You find the positives because they totally elude me.

Cork, Barnes, Mee and Tarkowski were all missing and are arguably the backbone of the team, it's hard to have that quality of cover sitting on the bench.

Dunne looks the business, McNeil was strangely anonymous and because we missed playing in the opening fixture, we looked ring rusty.

I still have not heard one single name that Dyche has openly come out with and asked the board to back him. Anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)